Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the look of it. I'm sure at some point I will end up with one, since I'm a machine whore (I get around) I will save any judgements until after I get my hands on it and put it through its paces. Looks to be built well and I'm interrested in the functionality of the give. I would like To be able to feel its full range of soft hit to hard punch........... and now I officially sound like a machine whore. Haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    INKWORKX - i dont build machines and have write its looks nice , my only bad comment is that i have not good result with the sabre needles ,but this are needles and no machines - But what i dont like is that Sabre advertise with the DCX Maxon Logo and write he uses the best maxon motor and inside is a normal one ! i do not care wich motor is the better -but every that see this think its a expensve Maxon DCX inside -this is a special expencive motor ... and this is Illusion ! Advertising Illusion ... and this is not right. Other Builder only use Maxon logo for his machine and sabre advertise with the Rolex class maxon DCX -this is not fair for other builders and buyers that dont see the real one is a normal motor. thetattooshop_Sabre-tattoo-machine_eshot_MA.105209.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    INKWORKX - i dont build machines and have write its looks nice , my only bad comment is that i have not good result with the sabre needles ,but this are needles and no machines - But what i dont like is that Sabre advertise with the DCX Maxon Logo and write he uses the best maxon motor and inside is a normal one ! i do not care wich motor is the better -but every that see this think its a expensve Maxon DCX inside -this is a special expencive motor ... and this is Illusion ! Advertising Illusion ... and this is not right. Other Builder only use Maxon logo for his machine and sabre advertise with the Rolex class maxon DCX -this is not fair for other builders and buyers that dont see the real one is a normal motor. thetattooshop_Sabre-tattoo-machine_eshot_MA.105209.jpg
    IF this is the case I agree 100%..
    It does look like a nice machine and I for one am really excited to see EU builders bringing something new to the table..

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a normal 4.5w maxon inside - i dont say its a Bad Motor ,buts not a dcx ,they should use a maxon Logo only like other builders .A dcx Motor can cost over 150 usd alone . I like the finish and design of the machine and the deeper needle tensioner ,all in one its could be a very good machine. But sabre should remove the dcx Logo !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for you comments! `It's a great looking machine and motor

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a machine with a DCX motor in Darkness, if you pm me i'll sell it you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot - sabre remove now the DCX Logo for the real logo ! -thats a good way and now i´m happy Sabre should knowing for a good machine its not necessary to use this way of advertising. I have work 3 years in the industry and knowing the tricks
    So we can talk about body and release date
    Last edited by darkness; 04-13-2015 at 06:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had an email from Sabre.
    It wasn't a trick, the designer made a mistake.
    You want to talk about the body? it has already been released.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only tattoo machine to feature a “One Touch” adjustable hit.
    Within 1 single revolution it gives you ultra hard to ultra soft, all indexed so you can remember your favourite setting.

Features ABS practical wipe clean body and a Maxon motor

Made in the UK

Click the Link to Discover Sabre
    http://www.sabretattoosupplies.com/

Customer Review
    Just want to give you the rundown on this new Sabre Rotary.
    Don’t get this machine confused with the dragonfly/stingray the Sabre is completely different.
    They have a slightly longer throw and they hit harder that will give you more flexibility especially when using big magnums as most people do.
    The needle tensioner is lower so not to put to much tension on the armature.
    It is lighter and being ABS gives a much nicer tone when running and is very easy to wipe down after use.
    The tension dial is marked from 1 to 10 so you can remember where to dial to for each needle group.

Mark Goulding (Marked for Life UK)

Post Thanks / Like
    So let's have a look at some of the work done with this sead machine. ? You have been using it 18 months. It's all right showing a machine and saying it's great ... provided proof. Does it push carts? It's alright saying it's this and that but if it's got a video showing it working and pics of work been done by it, how's going to believe it and pay good earned money for it... you can't just turn up and say hay look at this is great but it looks like a dragonfly rip off. If you have been on here for months showing the machine in its early development stages you might have had a been a better reception. Most builders on here do that.