Ok so, I'm always interested in new machines. I try not to hate until I can try it for myself.so I did attempt to purchase the sabre. What threw me off right away though was the only website u can buy it is thetattooshop.com. Right away u start to think, is this some kind of fake site bc their pricing is completely bat shit crazy! For example, they r selling a bishop for $937? Or stencil stuff for $45? N other products are equally priced way over the standard retail price. Aside from that, the sabre is $530. A lil high but still worth a try if u have the money. Then, when u go to check out, an $88 tax is attached to it. $620 for this sabre rotary seems a lil too high in my opinion. So I ofcourse decided against getting it until another distributor is offered or the price changes. I emailed the company about it n they replied saying it's just them trying to b competitive with other companies n Amazon? Well, ok then. So if u r interested in buying it, that's what u will deal with. Seems a lil crazy to me when companies like fk irons, bishop,tatsoul offer great pricing with great customer service. So id b interested to hear anyone who has had an experience with thetattooshop.com