Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I just clarify, I am a tattooist. I have tested the Sabre for 18 months and its fu**** awesome.
    I don't sell kits, I don't supply, I tattoo!
    Sabre used me and many more artists to test prototypes.
    What is selling kits got to do with it????????
    Sabre are the manufacturers.

I POSTED THIS TO HIGHLIGHT A GREAT MACHINE........ now it's turning into a supplier slag off, GOD HELP US!

2. Like liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone would like to know more about the machine and not turn this into a witch hunt please post

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    If anyone would like to know more about the machine and not turn this into a witch hunt please post
    I am intrested when I can save some extra quid i will be buying one...

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    I wrote u to explain n to talk with u. If u read my post right, u would see I wasn't slagging on the company or the machine. If u read my emails I sent u u would see that. I'm not here to trash. I was merely stating that since the company sells "tattoo kits" which no respectable tattooer would buy, that might account for the over pricing of a lot of the products on their site. To get over on scratchers which I have zero problem with. If they r scratchers they should pay more. So I feel like u have a lot of hostility coming off of u instead of reading what is written n understanding that as a tattooer, when things aren't explained properly or u aren't made to feel that ur concerns are addressed, there is bound to b negative feedback. So u can say u tested the machine all u want but not everyone knows u n ur credentials n no one obviously knows squat about sabre as a company. So if u or sabre values customers n ur fellow tattooers, u would explain things so we can get on board.

Post Thanks / Like
    N this is not a knock or to start a war. This is just to try to say, take a breather n try to see it from Thepoint of view of a customer or tattooer who hasn't been so in the know with the machine or sabre as a company like u have been.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope its better as the very Bad sabre needles - i have try some from sabre ,because this i dont happy for this machine and for me the maxon dcx logo in the manual -lets think some guys its a expensive dcx inside -but this is wrong ! And the body is Abs plastic so i think like bez ,and these broken from time to time

Post Thanks / Like
    Here we go again! Supplier bashing. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    ........But are you based in Chorley? does the give system when turned all the way in take away ALL the give or is there still a little bit of give left as is fairly common on machines of this type , also what are the noise levels like ? Didnt like the fact with my DF that it was completely silent when unloaded but noticeably noisier when loaded? I personally have had great experience with Sabre needles , always seemed to be of good quality to me. Does seem to be a negative response on here when reading back through the post , not sure why really ?

Post Thanks / Like
    From my point of view, not so much negative as a tad frustrated that there seems to be so much info on this, yet no info on this, if that makes sense.

I'd just like to see it in a real photo, and does it only come as a 4mm stroke or are there other versions? (I never really need more than 3.6)

Post Thanks / Like
    the machine looks great , i will wait for a review them a make my decision
    best of luck