Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biggboy View Post
    not impressed with this, i've gotten the dcx one in white few months ago. the most vibrating machine i've ever had..adjustment knob is a bit off. i cant get a solid no give hit.it still has give, adjust all the way to the ten..my rotary works brass 12volts runs smoother and pushes better for lining compared to this. so does both my DK minicrankers and my first gen bishops..now im just waiting on a rotary works ID liner to give that a run..
    I got one of the DCX models a few months back and sent it right back to Painful Pleasures for a refund. Complete piece of garbage. Wouldn't consistently start up when loaded with a cartridge without bumping the voltage up (yes I removed the stay up spring). Adjusting the give knob made the machine run erratically, noisy and weird. Machine is filled with plenty of flaws that simply shouldn't exist in that price range. This machine belongs in a $100 starter kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was having a few pints with a fellow tattooer and he said he had bout one which broke pretty much straight away. He rang Sabre and they sent him 2 new ones (1 replacement and 1 for good will I assume). They were both just as shit so they went in the bin. He then just bought another Dragonfly to save any more hassle. I was pissed but I’m pretty sure that’s what he said.
    https://www.facebook.com/electricink.redcar
    Instagram - ELECTRIC_INK__REDCAR_TATTOO