Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lace Nano

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think that MAGNETIC system realy are so good, in couple of years must have many builder use it, we gonna see what happen

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think builders should use there own ideas and leave mine alone. there would be lots of new machine ideas if builders would think for themselves

3. Like John liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is hard about adjusting it, you can do it when its running

5. Like John liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mr. CLARK, u are the first done a MAGNETIC ROTARY machine, but this don't mean is your own idea man, is your idea on TATTOO MACHINES, the MAGNETIC MOTION exist already in many things, u just done a application of this system for TATTOO MACHINES, and this is realy cool , for sure

also your first machine stop the needles always outside the tube, not very smart things actually, u build machines for so many years how can done something that stop needles outside? u see, this people change the systmen for make the needles stop inside and u follow them at the end, your new machines stop finally inside

forget about this man, that was not this people from slovenia was someone else, that something is good someone gonna use, all the world grow up like this, the problem is create a FAKE machines, like the chinese done, not use your system for build a machine

7. Like Butternuts liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea- What I mean is just a bit more comfortable knobs, and no need for tools. I mean this thing is SOOO close to "one machine for everything" if combined with carts, and could be adjusted within seconds with a bag on it. Respect, man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well personally I go with John's machine as he was the one who played with the idea first and soon as I was it I loved it, I tried to track on down but it was hard to do ftom the uk. The new one is just the ticket and with be trying to get one next month now John's on here I hope it will be a little easier to do that. But as great ideas they just get copied I've had it done to me but I just let it go and get on with the next. Yea they may have copied the technology idea. They might be in it for the money. But they no different to cheyenne or dragonfly or some other company who just jump on the tattooing band wagon who do it just for the money... Let's look at cheyenne who has ripped the shit out of tattooing when we opened our eyes a saw a company who thought they could corner us in.. but hands up who bought from them? And who has a machine by them? Nearly every tattooist who's used a rotary has played or had one or used there grips or needles. What's the difference. . ? Look at the cheyenne pen.... stylus? See in this world nothing is sacred any more and because of the Internet things are soon seen around the world and copied. If you don't like that idea go back to selling at shows don't have a Facebook or any media sites just use word of mouth like the good old days. John has my vote on this one but if I didn't know any difference and new to rotaries you would buy the lace nano as you can buy them from more suppliers than you can get John's from as he is a one man show and unqie in his machines and that I think is the real point here.. lace nano is for the masses who know fuck all, John's machines are for us who are in the knowledge and I like it that way it still keeps things a little like it used to be..