Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lace Nano

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys, did u realize that this kind of MAGNETIC rotary, include the original from CLARCK always make the needles stop outside the tips ????
    is not very smart idea, even is a new system for a rotary but is no good always have the needles stop outside, becouse the magnet when stop attarct the armature bar down

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    But the lace nano's armature is under the magnet. Meaning at rest, it will stop in the raised possition. Attracted to the magnet above it. John Clark's machine, the magnet was under the armature and therefore rested in the lowered possition.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the info the lanc needles say the stop reacted.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ahhhh , i saw a video of the LACE NANO, yes, now they have the magnet under the bar, befoee was different, they chenge the design, so now is good, the armature bar attract the bar up, very good

basicly this people take the idea of CLARCK and make an evolution, for sure that they not done, someone else gonna done anyway, sorry for CLARK but is like this, no way to change this man

this not necesserely mean that this people become milionaire with CLARK idea.....

Post Thanks / Like
    At least acknowledge the inspiration for your design if nothing else, if it's a direct rip off and see if that helps you sleep at night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who built the first coil machine? does that mean Everyone else like Cain ,Soba, or who ever ripped off the idea? is the New Cheyenne Pen a rip off of Ted Marks the Marksmen? Is the halo a rip off of the dragonfly? Is every vehicle on the road a rip off the The model T?
    No one is reinventing the wheel here..just making it roll a little better ..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lace Nano

It seems that these people have been sending misleading info about their own product. My prior comment was referred to repelling magnetic mechanism and yes repelling mechanism is used in many applications. But After looking at both machines Clark and the Lace Nano I do see how John Clark could get pissed. The whole arm concept is almost identical and we are talking about a whole mechanism and parts! They just housed it differently.

I am even more pissed off after knowing that they used my prior comment without my consent to advertise their product on their site and back up the beef they have with Clark. If they have the ability to come here on this forum and pick up quotes form members to post on their site they should have the kindness to post regarding the many question people have.

Completely out of whack attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 05-14-2015 at 10:17 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    They are using people's quotes to back up their claims??? Wanna link is the page with that?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone to their own opinion, but it dissapoints me immensly that there are a few here who would defend the actions of these people, niether of which is a Tattooist or even wear tattoos. They have invaded this business with a totally parasitic and dishonest attitude ,all of which has happened before, but maybe this time it's the straw that broke the camel's back, ther has been a massive reaction to this scandal, a reaction that is well overdue in this business.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    They are using people's quotes to back up their claims??? Wanna link is the page with that?
    We need to know who they are on here, this is massively out of line ,Admin needs to look into this.

11. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.