Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lace Nano

Post Thanks / Like
    John's opinion abut the lance:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Like John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I want to ask, how many other automobile manufacturers OYHER than Ford exist?

Post Thanks / Like
    Screenshot_2015-05-07-21-52-22.jpgthis was put out by john..well never mind this post damm phone didn't show the post above
    VAGABOND JAY

5. Like John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can only say about lacenano i was in contact with the guys and now i notice i have get a lot false infos and a lot of shit. On the end i was very disappointed and so John is for me the real one. He never try to deceive or kidding some artist

7. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would you pay pre-order money for something that is a total rip-off by a stand up man who is highly respected in our business, from two people who are not artists nor looking at their profile, even have a tattoo between them ? Anyone sending money to these chancers deserve to get stung , is all I can say.

9. Like Ta2GeezerUK liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed,, me nor any of my friends will be getting a lace nono,, I'd be pissed as shit if someone ripped me off like that, too close for comfort ,,so in respect to John,, fuckem...

11. Like Ta2GeezerUK, peter clements, John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes definitely a pretty direct copy.

Post Thanks / Like
    without things like this,evolution would slow down a lot,yes,they copied it,but they made it lighter,and more silent,so in some aspects it could be better than the original(maybe).it could be a step forward

Post Thanks / Like
    If after a while it's getting rave reviews, more and more people will start to use it.. that's a given..
    There will always be 'new' takes on things and not always from within the world of tattoo.. Cheyenne anyone?
    Obviously there will be some who only like to give their support and dollar to their bretherin, and will always try to keep it 'real'.
    I personally welcome new invention, ideas and creative intent.. however, there has to be some respect and genuine love for the craft, to allow things to sit right with me..
    So far,
    what I see from Lacenano is that even a tip of the hat towards the history and culture of tattoo is pretty much invisible.shame really...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of you people are crazy!!! You'll praise one builder who recycles ideas and then shun another.... no idea is new. Noone is building something totally and unique, every idea in one way or another is a borrowed or recycled idea... the lanc changed a lot more than most machines on the market with their version of a magnetic machine. There are deffanatly popular machines that are more of a direct copy out, that's for sure.

16. Like thesmokingmirror, throwhammers liked this post.