Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lace Nano

Post Thanks / Like

Lace Nano

Anyone know anything about the soon to be released Lace Nano machine? It looks like these have been in the works for about a year.

LaceNano.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not due out until August.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering if anyone might of tried one during testing or knew anything about the builder

Post Thanks / Like
    The builder is from CZ and work round 3 years on this machine. August is pre-order and shopping is may .The powersupply is incl. To every machine because the special Motor. All parts are metal . Its Hits like a coil from 2000 to 8000 RPM with 40w power .You can increase the speed without increase the power ,hitforce and give is adjusting like the stroke separately. Its running very smooth without Vibration and 100% consistent. Only a few machines are avaiable now for pre-order. The next batch will run january 2016

5. Thanks thebeyond66 thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like if a few machines could be built, there is no reason it should take a year to build more. That has had me a little curious, I've been on the email list and after watching the raptors failure to deliver, I see the same possibility.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    this kind of MAGNETIC MACHINES, same as JOHN CLARK, always gonna stop the needles outside the tubes, always, becouse the magnet actract the armature bar, so for my opinion is not very smart idea

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    this kind of MAGNETIC MACHINES, same as JOHN CLARK, always gonna stop the needles outside the tubes, always, becouse the magnet actract the armature bar, so for my opinion is not very smart idea
    I've play around with similar concepts in the past and in all my experiences, attracting poles will always win when motor is off because the pole of the magnet attached to the swivel arm will force the oposite pole of magnet thats concentrically attached to the motor to spin and line up with opposite pole from swivel arm. Therefore needle will retract. For I can see this machine should behave the same way unless there is something different going on from what I can tell from the video.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Available from August! This is on Barber DTS website.
    LACEnanoavail_1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    I've play around with similar concepts in the past and in all my experiences, attracting poles will always win when motor is off because the pole of the magnet attached to the swivel arm will force the oposite pole of magnet thats concentrically attached to the motor to spin and line up with opposite pole from swivel arm. Therefore needle will retract. For I can see this machine should behave the same way unless there is something different going on from what I can tell from the video.
    Exactly. John's machines have the armature bar on top and the same forces regarding polarity pull the needle down, leaving the needle exposed. Here it pulls it up retracting the needle.

Post Thanks / Like
    this is because the develope 3 years - they have try and test the machine over a year ,the motor is a own engineering with the powersupply. I knowing the reservation is now - pre-order starts on August and you get it may. This is now only the reservation ! for pre-order ,because its limidet stock