Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lace Nano

Post Thanks / Like
    i 'm more and more Disappointed about this machine and a lot false infos to me ! He tell me its running on every power supply - than i get info every pre-order gets one free ....later i notice over his web page its needs the special power supply ,every gets the supply and after he tell me to use only standarts to hold it easy i notice you need special RCA wire .....

I have get info thats the magnet power comes from Motor and now i knowing its a neodym magnet thats spinning from the Motor. What is coming later .... Body is plastic and i need a special power and needles ?

Than i get info thats a discount for the first buyers .... Now its 45 usd ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    i 'm more and more Disappointed about this machine and a lot false infos to me ! He tell me its running on every power supply - than i get info every pre-order gets one free ....later i notice over his web page its needs the special power supply ,every gets the supply and after he tell me to use only standarts to hold it easy i notice you need special RCA wire .....

I have get info thats the magnet power comes from Motor and now i knowing its a neodym magnet thats spinning from the Motor. What is coming later .... Body is plastic and i need a special power and needles ?

Than i get info thats a discount for the first buyers .... Now its 45 usd ?
    Is it possible you just misunderstood?

From the beginning it said it needed it's own power supply (because they chose to take the brushless motor controller off of the machine to keep the machine small. The controller is in the power supply (the flight has the controller board in the machine)) and that the power supply comes with the machine.

From the video it looks like just a standard stereo mini plug cable going into the machine. Can't tell what's on the power supply end.

I never saw anywhere that the magnets get their power from the motor, it was always pretty clear that they were neodymium magnets.

The discount is more like $65.

I don't know, all the info I got has been the same from the beginning until now.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have the info from a guy that works on lacenano. The wire is a special one ,because this you get 2 ! and the price is 360 GBP normal and 340GBP for the preorders now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm interesting. In all of the information i was sent it says the preorder price is 428 euro and normal price is 487euro. It also says 1 cable is included and that it is a 3.5mm connector.

Post Thanks / Like
    now its 340 GBP and normal 360 GBP - but you get now 2 custom cables

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.lacenano.com/pre-order/

that's the link from the email they sent me last night.
    Last edited by throwhammers; 04-21-2015 at 02:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    they send me a mail because paypal or creditcard to go to Barberdts - and there is 340GBP pre-order price. In the email the price is only for direct bank transfer

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    they send me a mail because paypal or creditcard to go to Barberdts - and there is 340GBP pre-order price. In the email the price is only for direct bank transfer
    Bank transfer?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Bank transfer?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very common in Europe. Most people seem to not have credit cards and PayPal is becoming more popular. However bank transfers seem to be the most popular way to exchange money.

For instance, if I get a speeding ticket from a speed camera, I get a slip for a bank transfer. As a matter of fact any bill I receive comes with a slip for a bank transfer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto. Actually really convenient once you get used to it. Plus, you're not spending money you don't have.

11. Like Jack Steel liked this post.