Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lace Nano

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    well mine were in veiw on youtube in 2011 and no one else was doing anything with magnets before me so hmmm. and since they contacted me trying to pay me, i dont think they thought of it on there own, i didnt want a partner who has never done a tattoo or even has one. if i just wanted to mass produce in a factory with people who were not in the trade i could have just talked to china my self.

Post Thanks / Like
    Al that answers that question John, just curious .

Post Thanks / Like
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a little something I felt I neeeded to do for the Passionate to share on their fb / twitter / my space pages. It will show them ya not interested.
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    i have seen the first in some trade and sale sides - thats was fast

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks man

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by john clark View Post
    my new rotary stops abar up, weighs 3.6oz and has a hand built brushless motor that uses any power supply
    Unknown.jpeg

Post Thanks / Like
    thank yall, sorry i dont get on here much im just to busy in my shop

Post Thanks / Like
    One only thing missing to make the new Clark's machine perfect for me is the possibility to do adjustments easier. I'd be ready to trade all my machines for that one then haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEngbaek View Post
    Who built the first coil machine? does that mean Everyone else like Cain ,Soba, or who ever ripped off the idea? is the New Cheyenne Pen a rip off of Ted Marks the Marksmen? Is the halo a rip off of the dragonfly? Is every vehicle on the road a rip off the The model T?
    No one is reinventing the wheel here..just making it roll a little better ..
    while i can understand the kernel of truth that leads to this way of thinking, to apply it to this situation, is such gross oversimplification and misleading suggestion of whats going on. For one, Cain, Soba, Gaston etc. are well respected tattooers that give their heart and soul to the craft of tattooing, that is enough to separate them from lace nano right there. But along with those years of sweat and effort they have put in, they are the first to acknowledge the past and try to give credit where credit is due, they always make their products with great care and reverance for the past. The guys from lace nano have come in and operated in a way that pisses on all of that at every turn. So i dont agree that this is just evolution, and i dont agree with some others that say we should just try to be the bigger man and move on. Sometimes fights have to be carried out to the bitter end no matter how ugly it gets. I dont think letting lace nano get away with a penny of our money without contesting it is a good idea for us. If anything the excersise in coming together to support one of our brothers and try to protect the craft that feeds us and our family makes it a worthwhile fight by itself.
    Last edited by S_Trofatter; 09-12-2015 at 11:25 AM.