Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: all suppliers

Post Thanks / Like

all suppliers

All suppliers, why is it I can order from Canada to Tulsa and get my shipment in less than 24 hours, yet no American company can make anything happen in less than a week? What is wrong with this picture? And when I order ttechs it is the very lowest cost on shipping that get to me early the next day. I do not understand this.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am talking bout kingpin , Eikon, tat soul, fki. Why can't you guys get stuff shipped like ttech? It would make life easier for all of us.

Post Thanks / Like
    T-Techs are run by Chinese Canadians. All the efficiency of the Chinese without the usual downsides!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

all suppliers

Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    I am talking bout kingpin , Eikon, tat soul, fki. Why can't you guys get stuff shipped like ttech? It would make life easier for all of us.
    In our case, all machines are built/ tested upon placing an order once order is 100% verified. We do not have anything sitting in the shelf. We have to verified establishment (unless we know the customer or their name is googleble) due to the amount of fraud we got in the past and the amount of scratchers trying to get ahold of our stuff.

In the case of a machine you are usually talking about some substantial cash that will require a more secure shipping method and or insurance.

Also TTech may have a better deal with their carrier due to the massive volume of orders they out out daily. In this means thousands of orders at month not hundreds.

We are currently offering shipping within 24/48 hours for all machine orders something that we are just able to do since we quadrupled our builders' crew.

In other words: TTech has product boxed up ready to go, they sell to pros and to the regular public, they can afford to lose an inexpensive product due to fraud, they move volume daily getting better rates with postal service, their product may not be insured when shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 04-17-2015 at 09:39 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    touche' , good point in retort, sir. just saying fast sure is nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    And hey Gaston, that is awesome the verification p®cess you do!!! I APPLAUD that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Eikon is Canadian

Post Thanks / Like
    My problems with suppliers is if i pay for over night service on shipping i expect overnight service. There's a few places that take your money for the cost of over night and than ship 3 days later, Kinda defeats the purpose.
    Being in Canada i expect high shipping costs.Even duty and customs charges. . i'll pay what it costs.. i don't care .. it's a write off when i do my taxes.
    my other pet peeve is only offering one shipping choice... i'll buy from who usually gives me the best options.

Post Thanks / Like
    White girl problems.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

10. Like Ofeloner, Mr.Taboo, Administrator liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Gaston but your main official reseller in Europe is the official supplier for scratchers. Killerink asks nothing for selling machines. They take the money and delivers a Spektra or Fk iron just like they do with chinese cases :/