Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: all suppliers

Post Thanks / Like
    White girl?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes all scratcher is my town order from killerink ,the destroy the business. I have now 45% cover-up work because this

3. Like casey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    White girl problems are problems that aren't RREALLY problems.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

5. Like DavidEngbaek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not a problem at all. Just an irritant. Kind of like worrying about whether or not an apprentice acquired equipment without you knowing. That never has happened before ever right?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure what the apprentice thing has to do with shipping but no that has never happened to me. Haha!
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Very simple, when I pay for shipping at one place that can take from a few days to 2 weeks and I pay the same price at another that delivers within 24 hours from an out of country site, no matter what reason, something is awry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I appreciate the answer from gaston, but a week to ship rgb disposables? I cannot fathom a reason there wouldn't be a stock of them, machines I understand, other stuff that is warehouse stock in all suppliers, makes no sense. At all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    Very simple, when I pay for shipping at one place that can take from a few days to 2 weeks and I pay the same price at another that delivers within 24 hours from an out of country site, no matter what reason, something is awry.
    I totally understand what you are calling a problem. I think that if that is a PROBLEM in your life, your life is pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like
    I never said I was unhappy with others my life. This does not m an it is ok to pay 25$ shipping and get something within 24 hours compared to a week and a half for the same shipping cost. Why would ANYONE In business think this is " not a"
    reason to ask?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

all suppliers

Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    Yes I appreciate the answer from gaston, but a week to ship rgb disposables? I cannot fathom a reason there wouldn't be a stock of them, machines I understand, other stuff that is warehouse stock in all suppliers, makes no sense. At all!
    Unless we were out of stock, we messed up the order or there it was something holding off the shipping (yes we mess up and get out of stock from time to time) rpgs disposable ship within 24 hours. If you feel that any discrepancy happened with your order feel free to reach out to resolve the unhappy matter. We are pretty easy to work with.
    We don't make a dime on shipping as what you get charged is calculated by USPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

13. Like AltarVinz liked this post.