Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They deleted their Facebook and Website. Looks like the epitats short life is over.

Post Thanks / Like
    i think one of the guys on ink master used one it was the dude who just did the tribal whenever he could i remember seeing him using it and thinking man that thing is huge it looks like its a foot long lol

Post Thanks / Like
    i actually got one n played with it a lil today. i don't get the size complaints bc i think its pretty comfortable. i love the stylus but i feel this is a little more comfortable. the only thing that makes it a lil bigger, is the grip is a reg sized grip where the stylus is a stubby one. i have lil stubby fingers so maybe thats y i like the bigger grip.lol. its a solid machine n to me, its nicer looking in person. kinda reminds me of a lightsaber.haha. its much louder than the stylus but its not that bad. kind of on the same level of sound as a nedz machine. it works with a hammer type strike instead of a bar. it pushed a slot lock with no issues. so far so good. how long the motor will last, i don't know? the builder wrote me back on ebay n he seems ok. hopefully he will join the forum or keep in touch with me in order to get more info on it all.for $100 though, its a nice addition to the collection. if not for n e thing else. once i use it on a bigger tattoo, i will share my thoughts for n e one who may b interested.