Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know about a dead project ....jesse smith posted i picture on ig of the Halo2 and shortly erased the post .think his intentions where just to post a pic of part of the machine ,so it was quickly deleated.FK iorns?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm talking about fkirons pen style rotary

Senior Member ibroughtyounightmares's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are just trying to perfect it before sayin anything more. The last pic I saw it looked like the smallest pen type out there, excited for the Xion

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    Man I love my Halo Machines. I trip out every time i see people sell theirs? Cause low key that machine screams quality all over it .
    yea I hearyou, See Halos movin around like crazy. I had 3 now im down to 1 through trading, but that Halo will stay with me to my grave man. not sure why the pic isn't workin lemme try again.halo2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Fk irons their some of my favorite machines i use and own. Just wish they would give us Loyal customers some shine lol. My halos have put in work. the only bummer i have is after i auto claved my halos it seems like one of them some how the body warped or something? cause its supper stiff to even screw in the motor bolt and the slide does not slide the same how it used to before i Auto claved it. And i hav to run it slightly higher than i used to in order to get it to work properly...Still use it though but kinda sucks . i will probably order another halo body and retire that one i guess

6. Like ibroughtyounightmares liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    damn that sucks dude, be interested in seeing pics of the body after being claved. Yea I loved mine but I'm so into trying new machines it's hard to keep up with lol

Post Thanks / Like
    The bodys look normal you can't even tell or see anything. But immediately when you go to screw the motor bolt in it is supper stiff and difficult to attach. And i have to run the machine at a higher voltage to get it to kick over. Sucks but its my own fault i shouldn't have put it in the auto clave i guess who knows. I still use the machine and love them . Ill like i said probably order another body when a bubble gum becomes available i notice a lot of color have not been available on their web site. no big deal

9. Like ibroughtyounightmares liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the halo2 will have the same vice as the edge.. That oughtta be sweet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a fan of the vice on the edge for disposables it is less then ideal am I have shortened the drive bar as far as possible and still I have a problem with the tube spinning

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the disposable rpg grips daily with my edge and have never had an issue.