Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halo 2?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine slips with the rpg disposables but I've only actually tattooed with it with a Cheyenne grip.. I let a friend use it and he didn't have an issue with the kingpin tubes . I'm a fan of it though it's super compact and you can use whatever you want with it.

Senior Member ibroughtyounightmares's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've yet to try the Edge vice out personally but I'm definitely all for disposable grips, kingpin makes a disposable cart grip correct?

Post Thanks / Like
    Easy Solution would be to buy your self a RPG Click. And use it with the Edge Im sure that grip was Designed to be used in part with that Girp. Its Awesome I've Bought 3 rpg clicks so far prob gonna buy another 4 of them.. Im not a fan of wrapping your grips with that bull shit ass tape. Ive tried it and i hate the feel and how some tape sticks to it..Thats why we have a Auto Clave. . So i run my tubes Raw dawg and just clean them and auto clave them. same way i would use steel tubes Id never wrap those either

4. Thanks ibroughtyounightmares thanked for this post.
    Senior Member ibroughtyounightmares's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joey I was curious with the Click can you in theory still rock a foam True Grip on the Rpg and still effectively utilize the rachet mechanism to adjust the stroke?