Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend got one and he loves it, i watched him tattoo with it and its a kickass machine i want one lol. He has Vivace, Stylus, and Thunder and the pen is all hes been using

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got mine today, bought it new. I will post my experience with it over the next few weeks. So far it seems really solid and line a very well made machine.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Hawk Pen that bad?

I've only logged about 10 hours on mine so far, but as long as it doesn't have any of the drive issues, then I will be keeping it. I have done some lining with it, not quite as awesome as the Thunder but a solid liner just a little slower. But as a color packer, and shader it's great. I love the form and especially with small mags ( 9 and under ) I feel like I can really whip it around and catch any angle. I would say I have a good 40% more use from a mag. Much easier to change angles and get in to corners. I also think that the adjustable grip is better than the normal Cheyenne click grip.

Post Thanks / Like
    So far the last 2 months/ the pen is the shit! It only gets better I have pretty much have every machine coil and rotary -except cheyyene machines ... I only use the pen now completely-- it took a sec to really get smooth fades but dam its on now- my workflow is almost to Quik / pricing it's like whoa... I'm rockin serious detail half sleeves in one sesh.. It's too too sick ilove mine... Especially the sanitary bagging / Its so much cleaner... I use everything from a 3 to 27 and it on crazy point with each one ....
    Last edited by MR-NME; 06-22-2015 at 12:44 AM.