Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^when you do, be prepared to over saturate hahaha the first tattoo I did with the scribe I started on a black section of the design and lightly hit the skin thinking "okay let's see what that did" and when I wiped away I was surprised to see the little area was pitch black already with literally no effort.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    I agree fuck rca! Switching to Ego's with the 1./8 jack and they are dope. Really all rotary should be made with them-ray from neo tat had been preaching this for years. Maybe I will convene dan to have that option for the axys aswel. it makes for less drag and work better. This scribe looks great -you get the shape of a pen machine but with out all the hassels of one.
    not to burst your bubble , but you are wrong , there is a reason why cheyenne uses male connections on their machines instead of female ,
    same goes for old spaulding and rogers machines, they had cut outs ,
    the small jack loses connection compared to a normal fitting rca , wich stays golden.

Post Thanks / Like
    I disagree I've been using phono for a long time and have never had a problem..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    here the same like artoftatt2 - never have get any issue like with some RCA cables thats dont fit after time to some machines. The evolutioncord dont work on Swashdrives and some other machines ( dont fit )- for 45 eur !

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you check the interior of the female 3.5 connection , u see that if u put side stress on the male part that's inserted , it breaks free from connecting

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never get a bad connection with 3.5 or rca.. I just can't keep a rca cord working for more than a month.. I've spent 100$ on an rca cord... and 9$ both last the same. However my og hawk cable still works perfect. I'm in the camp that 3.5 is better. For me.
    Last edited by asA; 06-16-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    here in Germany you pay around 20 to 60 USD for a RCA or clipcord -in usa all is a bit cheaper , i notice on the scribe thats not fast starts when i press the footswitch ,some times its needs a punch on the nipple with my fingers to get running

Post Thanks / Like

Not to hijack the thread but why not just make your own RCA? I make 3 or 4 at a time. It only costs a few bucks. So if they crap out in a month or two, no big deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Bishop rca cord is the best, and it hasn't broken on me yet! I've had it for about a half a year now..its my faves.

10. Like jasonadelinia liked this post.