Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    any other good supplier? i tried an order to see whats up its looking to cost over $60 to ship some thing less then $30 worth.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've ordered from NATS several times before. They sometimes take a day or two to pack the order, but when it´s on its way it's fast shit with DHL.
    They shipped it on Wednesday the 10th and I got it on that following Monday the 15th. That's from Honk Kong to Sweden.
    I know they have knock offs and shit but as previously said no one here in their right mind buys that.
    I ordered 40 disposable 30mm grips (4 boxes, 10 in each box every box containing 3 plungers in dif lengths) and 6 boxes (120 carts total) Including shipping that cost me 152€ ($170) and then DHL put some import tax on 20€ or something like that.

It's my first time running carts so I have no prior experience with it, but I feel that they may have a bit strong rubber band in the carts because I got a lot of skin trauma and the shades became very red and the lines felt a bit mushy.. Like when you run a coil with the duty cycle all retarded. I loaded the carts with a Stigma Beast 10w with no stay up spring (as its broken plus I heard someone said it runs carts better this way)
    Anyone else experience this trouble or is it just me? I'm gonna try my old copper Nedz direct drive tomorrow with it. That one could line a 18rl on a rhinos ass with ease.

The only one I know of in China that doesn't sell knock offs and carries disp cart grips (carts coming soon to as well according to them) is Trendy/Gotattoo.. They only sell proper stuff, Bishop, fk, inkjecta etc.
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered of NATS last week just to see what the cartridges would be like over the ttec, The next day I had a private message on my facebook which I did not put on my order that they had done all the checks and all was good proceed with my order to send out that was the last thing I was expecting was to be vetted but sounds good to me our supply company over hear wouldn't even bother vetting before taking money so lets hope the carts are good as ill be making a bigger order next time all going good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Acink, can you post here later on when you've tried them out? Id like to hear what you thought about em.

My opinion is that the rubber/silicone band in these carts are way to strong. Mine runs best on a 3.5 plain brass RW.
    Winds of shit...

5. Like acink liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've ordered some, they look ok, I'll compare them to T Techs and say what I think on here. I considered giving the EZs a whirl but everyone says they're crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    I've ordered some, they look ok, I'll compare them to T Techs and say what I think on here. I considered giving the EZs a whirl but everyone says they're crap.
    They aren't crap. I have been using some of the new clear and purple ones. I like the mags a lot. I also like the round shaders ( or loose liners ) as I find that when I can't get good flow on a normal Cheyenne liner the Ez round shaders never disappoint.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my order from NATS yesterday, on inspection everything looks good quality, and the communication and service was simply excellent.

Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_20150714_070033.jpg
    Recived a small order of elite cart really like them. Tryed them out on a few pcs. Here a cover up I'm doing. Using 9 mag and 15 curved mag all long taper needles. Very happy with them have another order coming in soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    What machines are you guys running these on?
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinoshitto View Post
    What machines are you guys running these on?
    EdgeX, Cheyenne Spirit, Direkt
    "Buy once from me, or buy once a year from the other guys."
    Heavy Duty Custom Armrests
    Bully NeverRests
    bullyneverrests@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/BullyNeverRests
    1-216-403-1987