Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    halo,dk sidewinder,neotat vivica

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what's the deal with the website they say you get 50 in a box for like 15 bucks????

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind I think I figured it out. So last time I got from ez tattoo they have been pretty damn good I am thinking I may try these elite carts now it's about 15 dollar savings on 7 boxes vs t tech not a huge difference . So it's hard to decide . They do have some sizes I am interested in that t tech doesn't offer

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do they have the little tabs on the inside that hold the mags flat like t tech and Cheyenne

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Do they have the little tabs on the inside that hold the mags flat like t tech and Cheyenne
    Nope
    "Buy once from me, or buy once a year from the other guys."
    Heavy Duty Custom Armrests
    Bully NeverRests
    bullyneverrests@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/BullyNeverRests
    1-216-403-1987

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm ok I am still tempted to order them though even the t tech ones don't hold it that much the hawk ones are the best in that aspect

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Hmm ok I am still tempted to order them though even the t tech ones don't hold it that much the hawk ones are the best in that aspect
    I don't want to come across as a dick, so please don't take this the wrong way, but if you have an extra $100 to try these out, go for it. It's really not that big of a gamble; if you don't like them, I'm sure you could sell them on this forum. You might take a $50 hit but that's not much considering. I don't know what else to tell ya

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered 350 bucks of carts from them of all my favorite sizes 3 and 5 regular tight 9 and 14 medium tight liners 9 , 13,17 curved bug pin mags . using ezcarts round shaders right now to they are equal to t tech I'd say
    Last edited by joelhague; 07-28-2015 at 01:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Been using T-techs and like them, minus their liners. Tried the EZ carts a few months back and even upon visual inspection the quality isn't there, used one and thought they were cheap garbage in my opinion. Just got the elites in the other day and I would say they are pretty comparable with T-Techs. The mags have been working awesome. I did run into one serious issue using one of their liners last night though and it solidified my decision to just stick with traditional needle and tube setup for lining. I was lining a piece with one of their 8RL's and the little internal rubber band/o-ring snapped and the drive bar slammed the needle down so far that the plastic drive pin shot inside the cartridge. I 100% believe that if my reaction time wasn't quick enough, pulling the machine away that the needle would have literally stuck into my client, it shot out that hard. I run my machines slow too, lining at around 7.7 volts or somewhere in there. Never had an issue like that with a T-Tech so definitely something to watch out for and be aware of.

10. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, so I've been using the Elite cartridges for about a month now and here's my thoughts as of now. I have an EdgeX and I use the rpg disposable grips and a critical ps. These are relatively nice carts, that being said, here are some of my gripes: 1- the needles have little black fibers caught inbetween them and it's a pain to get them out. 2-the rubber bands are crap. And I mean dogshit. 3-the short needle bar that the configuration is soldered to is too long, about 3/16" too long. 4-it seems like they use the same size round tube nozzle for all liner configurations from 5rl to 9rl. That's irritating. I can get over the length of the bar, just snip off 3/16" and put it back together. I can deal with the nozzle being a little too big for smaller groupings. I can even get over the rubber bands being shit, I'll just get better ones from the dentist. I just can't get over the little black fibers caught in the needles! Wtf is that shit?! I'm trying to contact this Ken Zhou guy to see if I can get ahold of quality control, these could be a real contender with TTech, but not if their going to let this bullshit continue.

12. Like nathan bauer liked this post.