Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same as artoftatt2 been using these carts for months without any issues,

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been building needles for most of my tattoo carreer and have used needles from every company out their and honestly their are minimal differences in everything it's more expensive with certain companies because of how they package and quality control over how they are actually made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks acink thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her are some pictures NATS sent me before I purchased from them just taught you guys might want to see them as well

Last edited by acink; 01-25-2016 at 03:53 PM.

5. Thanks Bully Jey, ATS thanked for this post.
    Like ATS liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Thanks Bully Jey thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like a fun job.

Wouldn't hurt to have them boxes a bit tilted back so the needles have a tendency to rest on the loop-side.
    But it's nice to see that they inspect the needles thoroughly.. Maybe Killer Ink could learn something here

I also believe this is actual NATS footage! If you look at the multiple-workers pic you see the NATS-logo reflection in the window between workers and photographer.
    Winds of shit...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have issues of their order processing for weeks before being shipped?I'm so spoiled by ttech being at my door 18 hours later..... this waiting weeks before it ships seems kinda wack.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hear you there asA they always take a week after payment to ship and 7 days to get to me in Ireland as with ttech 2 days at most for me.
    Last edited by acink; 02-02-2016 at 07:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Anyone have issues of their order processing for weeks before being shipped?I'm so spoiled by ttech being at my door 18 hours later..... this waiting weeks before it ships seems kinda wack.
    Yes.. they had my order on hold for a couple of days, almost a week if Im not remembering it wrong.. But then they ship it with DHL so when its on its finally on its way it goes pretty fast.. look out for added toll thou..
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been using NATS carts since June of last year, so far I like most of all the configurations I've tried, and I've tried all my favorite groupings, even the 27 bugpin mag. I can honestly say this though, TTechs liners are superior. But I don't think it's the actual needles anymore. TTech liners seem to flow better, and they really shine with larger groupings, whereas NATS carts, the larger round groupings seem to be too tight in the tip of the cartridge, limiting its flow. I think it's the way the tip of the nozzle is shaped. I've taken a razor and shaped the tip of NATS to look like TTech and instantly there always better flow. It only takes a few minutes extra to set up but I think it's silly that NATS uses the same size cart for the 11rounds as they do for the 7 rounds. I've emailed them and messaged some "Ken" guy on FB about the issue, I don't know that anything will come of it though. I will say tho, They did fix the tension issue with their O rings, so there's that. Anyway, simple solution; order my larger rounds from TTech. No biggie.

Post Thanks / Like
    I grab a batch of these needles and got a box of there tubes and when the tubes showed up I realized they were a rip of gastons. The tube suck terribly. I loaded one up and it took 2 extra Volts to push it the same. Then I swapped tubes and there was no problem. It's like the plastic in the tube is too thin an it flexes enough to bind and that's using a edge which weighs nothing.

As far as the carts go I haven't had any major issues with them. The ink flow in liners I noticed as mentioned above and I ordered them on a Monday and had them on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Like Bully Jey liked this post.