Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised about how fast they deliver to you, guys... All my orders to them have like 3 weeks to arrive home, and I choose their suggested shipping company.
    The customer service it's like 0 to me, they are just kind while selling if you have any question, but nothing to solve if you have technical product issues. Anyways the carts work.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess the new year is gunna push back my order an additional 2 weeks... or more. So a month to get needles might be a bit much. I'm deffintaly spoiled with other suppliers getting stuff out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not defending NATS, but these carts are obviously coming straight outta China, which has the worst track record in the shipping department ever, and I agree the customer service is almost non-existant. But up until maybe 4 months ago, we only had 4 or 5 options for cart suppliers. There are more and more companies supplying carts every month the roster grows, so obviously NATS will lose business to the companies that offer quality carts and customer service and fast delivery. I'm really not trying to over-hype these carts, they are not the best, definitely not the worst. If you can endure the shipping times, maybe try to plan ahead a little, then they are some what worth it. I'm still hoping FKI comes out with carts as well as TatSoul, but you can wish in one hand and shit in the other...see which hand fills up first.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been ordering from NAT since September of last year and it goes like this ..... I email in the order ,about 2 days i get my tracking number, and then 2-3 days later I get my order in. One week from ordering to the door ,from china, is not bad in my opinion. Sometimes it takes less than that but thats about average . On my first order i had some of my liners bands break after they changed the bands they all have been running great for me .

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think t tech is going to be hard to beat by any other company in the value department.