Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    And to clarify, the little black fibers are not on ALL the carts, just about 1 in 4. Which is still not good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really,been using for a few weeks now and have not had any black fibers on any needles. I do agree with the liner tips being the same size for smaller groupings. To me not a huge deal ,feel like the quality is pretty good.About the bands breaking have gone thru a full box of 9mags ,7traditonal liners and partial through others and havent had one break. Also im using a sidewinder on the liners set pretty punchy ....and no issues.I have had a issue with the NATS disposable tubes but thats becase of the bar not staying centered and making it a little dificult to change out carts. Think they will soon be comeing out with a better design. thanks for the info. I will be looking closer at my needles to be on the safe side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully Jey View Post
    Ok, so I've been using the Elite cartridges for about a month now and here's my thoughts as of now. I have an EdgeX and I use the rpg disposable grips and a critical ps. These are relatively nice carts, that being said, here are some of my gripes: 1- the needles have little black fibers caught inbetween them and it's a pain to get them out. 2-the rubber bands are crap. And I mean dogshit. 3-the short needle bar that the configuration is soldered to is too long, about 3/16" too long. 4-it seems like they use the same size round tube nozzle for all liner configurations from 5rl to 9rl. That's irritating. I can get over the length of the bar, just snip off 3/16" and put it back together. I can deal with the nozzle being a little too big for smaller groupings. I can even get over the rubber bands being shit, I'll just get better ones from the dentist. I just can't get over the little black fibers caught in the needles! Wtf is that shit?! I'm trying to contact this Ken Zhou guy to see if I can get ahold of quality control, these could be a real contender with TTech, but not if their going to let this bullshit continue.
    I was wondering if you could get different rubber bands online somewhere. Have you found a source to get different bands??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    I was wondering if you could get different rubber bands online somewhere. Have you found a source to get different bands??
    www.marcorubber.com all you need is id size and thickness and you can buy by the bulk...but i havent had any issues

5. Thanks Butternuts thanked for this post.
    Like Butternuts liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just had one band break this weekend.....Middle of about a 3hr tattoo it was on a 7 mag. Not while i was tattooing but when i in the rinse cup bammm...needle all the way out.Well i have talked to NATS and they have all ready started repalacing the bands on the new carts to ones that are better quality.Also he will be sending me the replacement bands for the ones i have all ready purchaced. Im still happy with the product and will keep using them.

7. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my NATS delivery today.
    My initial reaction is mostly positive. I used a tight 5 liner and a bugpin 9 rounded mag and one of their disposable grips.The smoky clear plastic is nice as well as the angled tip on the liners. The needles ride really closeto the bottom of tip. The inkflow was a bit wonky, but that as my only gripe. The mag worked great. Also I really like the plunger at the end of the pushbars they provide. I want to adapt it for my Swashdrive give bar. I will definitely be ordering more of these.
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered orthodontic rubberbands to replace the bands in these and try them out on TTech, I'll review the whole thing when I get the bands

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liking mine so far wish there was the little tab to hold the mag flat though. May experiment with some bend options taking apart the cart I did one with a huge bend that locked it down tight to the back of the tube but it chewed thru the plastic a bit witch would not be good on a actual tattoo

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the band's on mine seem pretty strong I wonder if mine have been updated

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well it looks like nedz is now selling these same cartridges as his brand. Nothing really wrong with that as so many company's box up standard needles from China and put there name on the box. But he must think they are pretty damn good to put his name on them to

13. Like cruzta liked this post.