Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, so I've been using the Elite cartridges for about a month now and here's my thoughts as of now. I have an EdgeX and I use the rpg disposable grips and a critical ps. These are relatively nice carts, that being said, here are some of my gripes: 1- the needles have little black fibers caught inbetween them and it's a pain to get them out. 2-the rubber bands are crap. And I mean dogshit. 3-the short needle bar that the configuration is soldered to is too long, about 3/16" too long. 4-it seems like they use the same size round tube nozzle for all liner configurations from 5rl to 9rl. That's irritating. I can get over the length of the bar, just snip off 3/16" and put it back together. I can deal with the nozzle being a little too big for smaller groupings. I can even get over the rubber bands being shit, I'll just get better ones from the dentist. I just can't get over the little black fibers caught in the needles! Wtf is that shit?! I'm trying to contact this Ken Zhou guy to see if I can get ahold of quality control, these could be a real contender with TTech, but not if their going to let this bullshit continue.

2. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully Jey View Post
    Ok, so I've been using the Elite cartridges for about a month now and here's my thoughts as of now. I have an EdgeX and I use the rpg disposable grips and a critical ps. These are relatively nice carts, that being said, here are some of my gripes: 1- the needles have little black fibers caught inbetween them and it's a pain to get them out. 2-the rubber bands are crap. And I mean dogshit. 3-the short needle bar that the configuration is soldered to is too long, about 3/16" too long. 4-it seems like they use the same size round tube nozzle for all liner configurations from 5rl to 9rl. That's irritating. I can get over the length of the bar, just snip off 3/16" and put it back together. I can deal with the nozzle being a little too big for smaller groupings. I can even get over the rubber bands being shit, I'll just get better ones from the dentist. I just can't get over the little black fibers caught in the needles! Wtf is that shit?! I'm trying to contact this Ken Zhou guy to see if I can get ahold of quality control, these could be a real contender with TTech, but not if their going to let this bullshit continue.
    I was wondering if you could get different rubber bands online somewhere. Have you found a source to get different bands??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    I was wondering if you could get different rubber bands online somewhere. Have you found a source to get different bands??
    www.marcorubber.com all you need is id size and thickness and you can buy by the bulk...but i havent had any issues

5. Thanks Butternuts thanked for this post.
    Like Butternuts liked this post.