Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Been really interested as of late of getting a pen style rotary

Been reading a lot of reviews on here and am so damn tempted to order either a Hawk pen or the Stylus but on the other hand I'm wanting to wait to see what the FK Irons Xion has to offer. I thought I read on here somewhere they were going through some patent stuff but has anyone heard any kind of rough, round-a-bout release date on the Xion? If it's out in the next month or two I'll hold off on a purchase right now and wait for it as I'm sure it'll be awesome. But if a lot of you are like me, when the new machine itch hits it's hard to be patient haha. Hell I'd settle for a pre-order even.

2. Thanks Renetat2 thanked for this post.
    Like Renetat2 liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not even sure where you can buy a hawk pen right now. Everywhere I've seen is still on back order.

4. Thanks Renetat2 thanked for this post.
    Like Renetat2 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also sign me up for the Xion!

6. Like Butternuts liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The few teaser pics I seen posted here looks awesome. I should just be patient and wait.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear that the stylus is a bit underpowered. I have the HawkPen and it has power for certain. I imagine the Xion will bring something new to the party.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had the stylus and traded it on as Owlsden remarked the stylus is very under powered I know there is a new model with a stronger motor but haven tried it yet so not sure but I am waiting on the pen as well as I love my other Cheyennes have just changed the hole game for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Swashdrive Brush is just around the corner also. I'm pretty certain that'll be a contender.

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know Swashdrive was coming out with a pen style rotary!! Definitely going to have to wait till some of these new pens come out. I rush Swashdrive Gen 8's now and love the shit out of them but am looking for the versatility of a pen style. Are there any teaser pics of the Swashdrive??

Post Thanks / Like

Been really interested as of late of getting a pen style rotary

There are a few on Instagram, although I think it is more of a kin to the Inkjecta Flite, than a pen per say. It has a brushless motor and the few teaser makes it seem like a metal and polyamide version of the Flite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Found this on Swashdrive's Facebook!! Says it will be out soon....next week soon or two months from now soon, who knows, but it looks awesome.11374607_1578836845723737_463994257_n.jpg