Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    The guy at tattoorite is nothing more than a parasite sucking the life blood from tattooing,i remember he was selling neotats and thought"who the fuck would supply this fool with their machines",When i first started tattooing i phoned him asking about the amazing inks he supplied(he advertised they were amazing)he claimed they were fantastic but offered me some better inks that contained plastics he then explained they were banned but great inks and he could supply them if i wanted them(i declined).The guy is always on ebay supplying shit to anyone who will buy it...im sure he was originally advertising his swashdrives as australian swashes only to offer you his better versions at half price (if you phoned for more info)that cost him about $20 a machine...hes a dirty piece of dog poo that needs wiping off the arse of tattooing.
    they do sell a lot of the usual junk and am fairly sure they never actually have any of the swash/neo's in stock... BUT they make some of the best needles you can get IMO.. (not the stuff they put on ebay). custom order stuff.. you can get any pin size from something like 0.20 to 0.42. any taper from short to ultra long any solder point you like in any grouping.

Post Thanks / Like
    He sent me some needle samples after I enquired after a neotat machine, I didnt want them he kept emailing me, so I gave in ,anyway I used them on 2 tattoos.
    First one, a backpiece on a girl with a 9L couldnt get the lines in, just weak had to build them up until I changed needles, she then contacted me for a touch up as they had fallen out.
    Second using a 5L on a hand the next day, same thing they contacted me a few weeks later for a touch up.
    I though it was a nice touch to be given a free bag of assorted needles and they did look ok but I cant afford to have problems like this it costs me money and can damage reputations.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChaos View Post
    they do sell a lot of the usual junk and am fairly sure they never actually have any of the swash/neo's in stock... BUT they make some of the best needles you can get IMO.. (not the stuff they put on ebay). custom order stuff.. you can get any pin size from something like 0.20 to 0.42. any taper from short to ultra long any solder point you like in any grouping.
    Yeh they do some decent needles but ive been there and been burnt...the second order never contained what i asked for and was full of different tapers/soldering lenghts ,when i ordered 7 packs of medium taper i recieved only 3 medium taper packs the rest made up with long taper...its not just me i know loads of artist that finally got fed up with the inconsistancy of orders not to mention solder that looked corroded and messy...
    i wouldnt recommend them to anyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why anyone would deal with tattoo rite at all!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SecondSkin;10534]I don't know why anyone would deal with tattoo rite at all![/QUOTE

you are soooo right...i mailed them on ebay telling them they are shit...and gave my details adress etc...got a shitty phone call saying "you dont want to mess with us"...we explained they should see us personally instead of making threats by phone.."well you are very far away " was the reply...parasites thats all they are...ive vowed never to use them again same as the tattoo shop....they are just as bad....

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. actually, I'll refrase my original comment and say "IF" u happen to get what you order, then they are nice lol

Post Thanks / Like
    From what I've heard from people who know the guys, the don't even make the needles, they import them pre made.
    None the less, they're a shit that needs wiping up.

If neo's do start to be stocked in the UK or Europe, there would be many happy customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    they do mention a factory in Sweden or somewhere like that on their youtube vids.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that Unimax will ship worldwide.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes,i have orderd my neotat from unimax and i get it in just 3 days !!!!
    Great customer service !