Post Thanks / Like

Hello, from Ohio

Hello, everyone.
    I just wanted to check in here, and introduce myself. My name is Matt and I am a tattooer in Dayton OH. Ive been tattooing since 2005, but just recently decided to take my tattooing to the next level, and try to re introduce myself and evolve as a tattooer and artist. I just recently began using rotary machines, and delving in the more "realism" side of tattooing. I've been working with a couple of really well versed realism tattooers in the area, as well as reading and watching videos ( Alex DePase, Mike Devries, Joshua Carlton, Franco Vescovi, etc ). I'm really pushing myself to become a more versatile tattooer. I will never settle, and I will constantly evolve and improve with each tattoo I do. I look forward to talking to you guys ( and ladies ).

Real quick, I'll give a quick run down of some of my equipment.
    Rotaries: 2012 Bishop 3.5, 2013 Bishop 3.5, 2013 Bishop 4.2, NeoTat Vivace 3.5 ( Hell City Edition ), Cheyenne Hawk Spirit
    Coils: Workhorse Irons OG Walker, Aaron Cain Autoloader, Pulse Watson, Medieval Irons, Joshua Carlton J Frame, Warhawk, Next Gen Orion ( Aluminum ), Couple hand builds, Time Machine, Don Collings bulldog, and a few more.
    All machines ran on a Critical Power unit.
    ( Griffin Tubes, Kingpin and Eikon Hydra needles, Eternal Inks )

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing