Post Thanks / Like

Critical making coils and rotaries hot.

Admin please delete
    Last edited by Heath; 08-13-2015 at 09:48 AM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have had mine for years and never had an issue - and to be totally honest surprised by their response, I have had nothing but great interactions and dealings with them.

I have heard great things about the Bandit
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like I read of a lot of guys on here having to send their Criticals back to the company to get repairs done. I've had Swashdrives Spinner power supply for about a year now and haven't had any issues with it, always consistent. If it ever shits the bed though I think I'll just get an old school, no bells and whistles supply. I've learned that a clip-on guitar tuner can tell you how your machines are running so no real need for all the CPS, hertz, etc readouts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know a few people who've had issues with the critical gen 2's (both cx1 and2) and had to send them back. They did say critical was on point with it and had a pretty quick turn around. I've been using a cx-1, gen-1 for about four years now with no issues at all.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    my friend start have the same problem recently, him gonna buy a new one now, CRITICAL again

LIFE TIME WARANTY don't mean that never broke, mean that everytime broke u can send back and they fix for u, and u continue pay SHIPPING COST, so depend where are u living respect the factory of the products

im in ITALY, that every time i need send back something to USA for repair, even they fix for free but cost me 50 or more dollars of shipment ,don't have to much sense

Post Thanks / Like
    Problem solved.

image.jpg

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anybody has this problem..Talon also makes very nice basic ps .heavy duty and made in the usa-with very fair prices. they have small to large with are without a volts screen.Its pretty much all they make.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    I picked up one of these a little bit ago and been happy so far http://andoedesign.com/product.html. I own a few nice power supplies old eikon , custom built Fatcashdaddy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure how long some of you have had the gen1 cx2's, but mines going on 7 years. I finally ordered a new one because I'm getting ready to travel for the next year and want to cover all the bases. They gave me 20% off a new one as well, which I think is awesome. I've had $200 blu-ray players shit out after a year that didn't get anywhere near the use that my power supply does.
    Last edited by stickmann; 08-08-2015 at 04:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I went back to the company I love, Lucky. They made me the dual custom power supply, lifetime warranty with a switchbox.