Post Thanks / Like

spektra edge x bar plunger ??

recently got the edge and love it but my only issue is the plunger bar isnt long enough to really push the cartridge needle out enough in the liners: mainly my 7rl an 11rl as the 3tight an both 9, 15 mags are fine specially with the twisty grip to adjust depth.
    i just feel even on full lock i cant seem to get enough needle to hang out for lining above a 3tight.

ive looked for solutions and even unscrewing the bar abit and tapping it up doesnt push it out enough still..
    any advice would be great as i might sell it if i can line with it as only got it in hopes of being able to use it for all jobs.
    if not ill happily go back to my coils.

Post Thanks / Like
    how much needle are you needing to hang out? because mine can allow for about 3/8s of an inch to hang, which hopefully should be way more than needed to line with.

Post Thanks / Like
    What brand cartridges are you using?

Post Thanks / Like
    And can you post a pic of how you have the machine set up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Call Fkirons and ask for the longer bars, I got a 5 pack from them. It's designed for the Cheyenne flex grip, which is longer then your standard tubes. But they make them and have them available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I have the hawk flex grip which I did think was longer then the other one you can order.
    i have been trying the cartridges from ez as get more for your money and an I've found no difference really between them an the couple Cheyenne I got to try when I got the grip.
    i just prefer a lot more hanging out it doesn't help that the tips are round an not diamond makes it hard to see for me lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Also hVe emailed fk to see if they do longer plungers but haven't heard back yet :/ hopefully it's. Longer screw in bit as don't want mess about changing it lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't you just cut down a normal needle bar to the size you need put a blob of solder on the end then grind to the size you need to fit down the tube or use a 1.6mm die make a thread and attach a small ball of a piercing barbell say a 3mm and that way you have your custom made needle plunger for your machine

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will make you longer plungers they made me a bunch it took two months to get to me because of screw ups on there end but none the less I got them and appreciated it