Post Thanks / Like

OG Hawk stroke length

Hey guys, quick question. I just acquired a new Hawk ( original, low# ). It's got a 1" inch grip with it. I had one before, but I sold it because I was offered 1,000$ for it lol. The guy who bought it told me, the OG hawks are hard to come by in perfect condition. Anyways, I sold it before getting to use it. I also have a Spirit ( Only used a couple of times ). I'm still new to rotaries and still getting familiar with them ( I have 2 hawks, 2 bishops and a neotat ).

Anyways, I was searching and can't find anywhere what the STROKE LENGTH on the Original Hawk is. I'm sorry of this is a dumb question, or I'm just missing it entirely on my web search. Can anyone help out? Just curious to what the this Original hawk stroke length is. I'm sure its prob a "max"" stroke length, as its puncture depth is adjustable with the grip. Thanks guys ( and girls )

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    3mm ish.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was 2.5 I've still got 2 of them. One with a halo motor the other with the og motor.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My hawk is a 2nd Gen and it was closer to 3mm than 2.5mm. I never measured it. I can try and get a more accurate measurement tomorrow at the shop.