Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    For having bad hands you can type alot... the only reason somebody copied you is because there are a lot of people like you, ones who pay less, who don't care, who don't support the the inventor but rather tail the pirates for scraps. My balls hang just right...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    For having bad hands you can type alot... the only reason somebody copied you is because there are a lot of people like you, ones who pay less, who don't care, who don't support the the inventor but rather tail the pirates for scraps. My balls hang just right...
    That's because I have a lot to say to closed-minded people like you. The only reason someone copied me is b/c they seen I had a good, unprotected idea and had the means and finances to exploit it and produce it faster and in more quantities than I could. I was a one man show. That's freaking business, man. It's absolutely inevitable if someone comes up with a great idea someone else it going to dissect it and figure out how to make it better. Would Clarks magnetic rotary have been reworked so that the needle stops in the upward position if it wasn't for these Lacenano guys making that change?? Why did he make that change all of the sudden?? Because it's a good idea and his design was improved upon. That's all I have to say to you. I started this thread trying to get a review on a new machine, not bicker back and forth on the internet. To the guys on here looking for a review on this thing I just got it in two hours ago. When I get to put some time on it (probably going to wait and do a piece on a good friend of mine to try it out) I'll post my thoughts on it. I'm not supporting anything, if it sucks I'm going to tell ya it sucks but so far I'm pretty impressed right out of the box.

Post Thanks / Like
    this debate can go with any single device used at any point in time during the day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmull View Post
    this debate can go with any single device used at any point in time during the day.
    Absolutely.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like your
    balls mike lol

6. Like Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got to do a little playing around with the machine last night. There is a little bit of a learning curve to it but once your adjust it to your liking it runs extremely smooth and quite. Did some color blending and it performed just a smoothly as my Gen 8 except it literally feels like you're holding a pencil. I'm digging the power supply, it's about the size of a pack of cigarettes and it feeds the machine smoothly and consitently. I found my sweet spot on it and didn't have to touch it the rest of the tattoo. No noticeable vibration at the speed I was running it at for color blending (didn't get to line with it yet) but the only time I feel vibration from the machine is it's turned way up and adjusted to where it's hitting it's hardest. Didn't get a whole lot of time on it yet but so far so good. Being able to adjust stroke and hit on they fly during a tattoo is pretty freaking awesome. So far I'm really impressed with it. Will report more as I get to do some lining and black and gray pieces with it.

8. Like eduki liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got to work with the Lace some more today. This thing is awesome, I'm sold on it. It is a good feeling to be tattooing and be able to just adjust the machine to what you want it to do and not have to worrying about stopping to unglove or try to use paper towels as barriers b/c it's getting cleaned up afterwards and into the autoclave. Got one run through the autoclave today (nervous and shit doing so) but after she was dry and cooled down it ran like a top for my next session. It lines great, it blends color great, it does black and gray great (haven't done much color packing with it yet but I don't see that being an issue). Did I mention I autoclaved a f$*king tattoo machine and it still works!? Initial review, I love it and am going to get another one. I really hope that it holds up long term but time will tell what the reliability is.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is that vice working and lining up with the tube.It looks way different then standard frame geo that lines up with standard bars and tubes..can you post a pick of it setup. Does this machine fill strong and well built are flimsy?

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm the proud owner of the FK Edge. how come no one calls out Gaston for essentially remaking a Cheyenne Thunder? i'l tell you why... He made it better.. Its the next step on a proven design? I can't see where the difference is in the situation.
    I'm not taking sides... i'm just saying stuff evolve.
    i for one probably won't buy a Lace Nano, probably won't buy a one of Mr. Clark's machines. but i do enjoy reading reviews on the machines , i'd like to actually hear about both machines in better detail.

12. Like Butternuts, slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far the vice works great. Haven't had any issues with the tube moving. The quality is definitely there, everything is smooth and feels pretty solid from what I can tell. It fires up after being ran through an autoclave...my Swashdrives won't do that lol. You're absolutely right David, everyone on here that uses T-Tech cartridges or any other Cheyenne tattoo cartridge rip off should be ashamed of themselves and are butt pirates settling for scraps from the true innovators...or something along those lines.