You're doing some serious nut hanging bud. 2007-2010 I pioneered the idea of full graphic vinyl skins for guitars so if someone wanted to change the finish of their guitar they could buy a skin custom made for it and it looked every bit as good as a professional airbrush job and for under $100.00. I took out a business loan, purchased the best printer and laminator I could afford and literally poured my heart and soul into this project for years, perfecting it the best I could. I sponsored bands, visited countless music stores, internet advertising, website, etc. I've made skins for the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival for several years for Ibanez. Back when I started this there was NOONE offering anything even remotely close, nothing on the internet, nowhere. I sold a lot through eBay and here and there from my website. Low and behold people with a lot more money, backing and support came along and seen potential in my product and copied it right down to my very detailed application instructions. I was pissed, sure, but that's how the world works. Now you google guitar skins and there's a shit ton of companies that produce them now. I know exactly what this feels like but when it comes down to it, I didn't have the financial means to exploit what I was doing nor did I have the man power to fill huge orders so larger companies took my idea, printed them on better, faster printers and laminators and are making a shit ton of money off of what I started. It literally put me out of business b/c I couldn't compete. I didn't jump on social media calling these companies scum bags or make spoof pages of their stuff b/c that's not how a business owner should publicly be conducting themselves and once that shit's online you can't get rid of it. This Lace company is making a lot of claims on this machine being autoclavable, brushless motor, zero maintenance, etc. These are all excellent ideas are they not?? Maybe this thing will end up being a complete turd, won't know till I try it, but this should motivate other builders to the improve on what they're doing over there. I remember late 90's/early 2000's the American bicycle company Cannondale was working on motocross bikes and quads to compete with the Japanese and European models and instead of copying what they were all doing they totally reinvented the wheel. First time a motocross machine seen fuel injection, a reverse cyclinder head and many other "firsts". Well they released the machines and they were complete garbage and unreliable and soon closed their motorsports division. The Japanese and European companies then took their good ideas and actually made them work and hold up so now just about every motocross bike is fuel injected and the Yamahas have the reverse cylinder head. Cannondale didn't go up in arms claiming all this was their idea and bash all these other companies...This whole thing is just silly and for people to completely disregard a machine that potentially will make their job easier b/c people are being babies is absolute nonsense. One of my guitar skins before guitar skins existed anywhere else.51892_162032143833109_8005819_o.jpg