Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    All I can add is john has been around a long time and when my machines breaks down he fixes it.. I can't support a company that has nothing to do
    With tattooing besides profit and greed.. I guess your ok with scratchers too then? Because they do the same thing for this industry that this company does.. Feed the greed homie..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you know they aren't going to fix problems when/if they arise? I haven't heard of any of these failing yet. Have nothing to do with tattooing?? They brought an autoclavable machine to the table, one that actually works. How is that not upping the ante? How can anyone even argue that? I haveWho the fuck said anything about scratchers? You're comparing people that disregard other peoples health and safety by using dirty, unsterile equipment, to a company that put the time and effort into making a tattoo machine autoclavable to reduce the transmission of bio-filth from one client to the next?? Really dude?? That's a really stupid comparison....Ok, I can't even wrap my head around how stupid of a comparison that was hahaha, did you think that out? Don't you have some Bishop RCA cords to go burn up or something dude? Ok, I gave the machine a fair, honest review b/c I know there's a lot of guys on here that don't have the mentality of 10 year olds and like to hear machine reviews b/c they're all about making their jobs easier and using or finding tools that work or might work better for them. Review is done, I stated what I like and what I didn't like about the machine. Thumbs up from me and I'll be getting another one.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pneuma had the autoclavable machine on the table first. Required special items to run it, just like this type of machine... they are not gods they are two kids who have no idea what they did by doing what they did and now I'm sure they know how it works around here and maybe they might age a few more years, wise up and "invent" something not polish stuff already in the market. Your support for them knowing the situation, we'll that's why things are they way they are...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ford, Chevy, gmc, dodge, ford , alpha Romeo, VW, what do you drive???????? I mean really , this is the real point, what car do you drive, what shampoo? What toothbrush? Do you walk? Ride a bike? A motor? Drive a truck? A car? A van? Who invented it first? Well screw you if you didn't buy it from them..... END OF DISCUSSION. Period.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to really keep your guys debate going, but the argument that supporting these kids ripped off design is okay because other industries do it and get away with it is a little silly. The tattoo industry has always been pretty insular, less so since the advent of all the tv shows, but the industry has pretty much been based on reputation and respect. There are always bad apples, but everyone knows who they are and word gets around. The backlash against people outside the industry ripping off someone in the industries designs shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Tattooing is still a relatively small industry, though it's getting bigger by the second, but while its smaller we (as tattooers) still have a small amount of control to shape the direction we'd like our industry to go. Do you really want this industry to go the way of the rest of this bullshit underhanded corporate world? If you apply that attitude to the rest of your life you just get a selfish amoral world. I for one really would not like tattooing to end up that way. But have fun with your new machine.

5. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you, some of us still have morals.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont need to keep debating this, i dont sell to people who dont support the trade and try to stop commercializing of it. no one ever ask me to make one clavable so i didnt, i bag my machines and always have, but i can make mine clavable with just one mod so there

8. Like Bully Jey liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah... bag it, madacide it, keep those magnets away from the autoclave. Shit don't even keep the magnets in your car all day lol. High temps just weaken there strength little by little, you won't notice it right away, but there info on 200 passes so far with zero effect is bullshit data because I have tested it myself with those same exact magnets. Just wash it under the sink... moisture seems to be ok obviously if your using the autoclave correctly.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you wanna get mouthy butternuts then so be it.. I'll see you in person one day..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Nah... bag it, madacide it, keep those magnets away from the autoclave. Shit don't even keep the magnets in your car all day lol. High temps just weaken there strength little by little, you won't notice it right away, but there info on 200 passes so far with zero effect is bullshit data because I have tested it myself with those same exact magnets. Just wash it under the sink... moisture seems to be ok obviously if your using the autoclave correctly.
    I wondered that about the magnets myself but I'm going to continue to test the machine and see for myself if it continually holds up being autoclaved and if it doesn't I'll be saying it doesn't. Do you know roughly how many times through the autoclave you ran your magnets before you noticed degaussing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    If you wanna get mouthy butternuts then so be it.. I'll see you in person one day..

Oh man!!!!!!!!!! We have an internet tough guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get out of here with that bullshit. Only pussies act tough online.