Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't matter if it runs great or runs shitty, anyone can build a machine or steal a machine and alter it or whatever, what bothers me in this industry just gets more ghetto everyday, by every penny that goes into the pirated or stolen products and ideas that are started by true industry workers. These people still insist on buying there shit, there crappy products from china or any other fake or remade or remodeled products. You show the industry your morals and your lack of concern for those who made this industry or keep it moving forward, you disrespect everyone of them... say what you want about yayaya everyone does... that makes it a GHETTO! I remember pnuema hyped the autoclave thing... huh. Anyways...

2. Like Ofeloner liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpj734Bqn9U

Are those T-techs that you're promoting to work with your machine? Aren't T-techs a cheaper, made it China, remodeled version of the Cheyenne tattoo cartridge? Why don't you advertise that your machines are only compatible with genuine Cheyenne tattoo cartridges instead of showing that the T-techs fit and run nicely in them as well?? Please explain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEngbaek View Post
    How come no one calls out Gaston for essentially remaking a Cheyenne Thunder?
    Because he can tattoo circles around most of us here, has tattoos, owns a tattoo studio and is a genuine guy. Can't say ANYTHING of the sort about the toolbags who copied John Clark NOR Cheyenne. I'm not racist so don't pull that card, but the guys at the Cheyenne booth couldn't even speak ENGLISH and had no tattoos. That's how much they care about tattooing. The Lace Nano guys are both two scrawny pansies with no tattoos, they own no studio, they know NOTHING about tattooing and they re-market John Clark's design down to everything. Don't compare Gaston to the Lace Nano morons.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep its a t tech and a cheyenne , both carts are samples givin to me from them along side a bunch a shitty ass Chinese sample needles i get in the mail each month for free. They make great pokers for my pipe... Post some pics of your tattoo you did with your new machine!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya wanna see a half done tattoo pic? I worked on some sleeve fill in, a redo from another studio and started into this motorcycle pinup.
    pinup.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    They make great pokers for my pipe...
    hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Got to do some black fill and line work with the machine today on this Polynesian king cobra piece. I've found a gripe with the machine I don't care for that I noticed today. The rubber band being so high up on the needle I'm not a fan of and you have to mess around with the number of bands you use so the needle doesn't rattle at lining speed, seems a little finicky to get right, more so than machines that you can mount the bands a little further down on the needle. I think some sort of needle bar tensioner should be in order maybe for the next generation of these. After I got the tension right it was smooth sailing and machine was consistent for the duration of the piece.
    IMG_9452.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    All I can add is john has been around a long time and when my machines breaks down he fixes it.. I can't support a company that has nothing to do
    With tattooing besides profit and greed.. I guess your ok with scratchers too then? Because they do the same thing for this industry that this company does.. Feed the greed homie..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Greed also comes from every artist that feels they constantly need an apprentice to narrow the field for all artists. Finish one apprentice, start another like a chain smoker. This is Tulsa and its insane.

12. Like casey liked this post.