Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I remember correctly Tattoo Factory International from Holland and Tony Lynx the same were touting a fully autoclaveable Machine as far back as early Mid 80's. I was sent all the info on it so it's really not a new concept.
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ta2GeezerUK View Post
    If I remember correctly Tattoo Factory International from Holland and Tony Lynx the same were touting a fully autoclaveable Machine as far back as early Mid 80's. I was sent all the info on it so it's really not a new concept.
    You do remember correctly mate, Ive still got the catalog with it in

Post Thanks / Like
    If wearing would affect just to the magnets after clave them, wouldn't be necessary just replace them for new ones? Or is it hard to do with these machine systems?

Post Thanks / Like
    Up til about 2 yrs ago I still had a full Ultra Tattooing Catolologue and full Panther Products from the 80's from the Fretwells and the bumper flash catologue..All Lost in the ether now Sadly.
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Talked to Lacenano today in regards to the concern of the magnets losing their power down the road after multiple cycles through the autoclave and they seem very confident that the grade magnets they are using will not deteriorate.

"Our magnets are made of the highest grade of neodymium (let's call it that even tho it's not actually) known to man. There are only two manufacturers capable of making this grade of magnetic material in the world right now; both are military contractors and none of them are located in the USA."

I'm no magnet expert, but so far I'm 5 autoclave cycles in and there has been no change in performance and I'm pretty good a noticing if a machine is going out of whack even a little bit. I am curious if Cyberitual knows, round-a-bouts, how many autoclave cycles he put his magnets through before he started noticing a change b/c i am keeping track..

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why that didn't let me post the full response I got.

"Our magnets are custom made of a neodymium material of a much higher magnetic power and thermal grade then what Clark is using. So much so, that our magnet (which is just a bit larger then Clarks small magnet) is actually stronger than his big magnet (this one: https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddeta...?prod=R6036DIA )
    Our magnets are made of the highest grade of neodymium (let's call it that even tho it's not actually) known to man. There are only two manufacturers capable of making this grade of magnetic material in the world right now; both are military contractors and none of them are located in the USA."

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow,this was a good read a lot of bickering back and fourth. John you make an awesome machine with the mag drive. It is almost effortless when tattooing. (If a little heavy, but I like a bit of weight on my machines.) cyber your machines as well have always pushed the envelope of machine building.

I get get the points that all of you have stated concerning the lace machine. And I have commented before about this whole mess. I actually think all parties involved are acting poorly. And I get it. But like I have said before, all inventions are sooner or later copied, or improved upon.

this whole bitching a out out profession goin to shit, well that is our fault. Sadly it really is. I did not start tattooing to get rich, or be famous. But there are those that have and that has led to the tv shows, and all the media hype. i personally do not watch any shows about tattooing.

But it when I come here and see all of this pissing, moaning, and threats I almost have to laugh. Such respected builders and artists getting angry, your work stands on its own. But when you complain it devalues your very work that you have spent years crafting.

Take a step back, celebrate your work. We all know who did what first.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    So max temp is 176f what does your autoclave run at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Most autoclaves run at 270f for 30 min under pressure .. The magnets that are being used from the company you posted had this to say about their magnets.. And I quote (Maximum Operating Temperature (abbreviated to MaxOpTemp hereafter) is a general number given for each different grade of magnet material. While not exact, it's a good guideline which applies to many situations. In between the MaxOpTemp and the Curie Temperature, some percentage of the magnetization is irreversibly lost.)
    So I believe you were lied to by the fancy non tattooing engineers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody owes me some money I said how about using magnets before anyone started using magnets on here.... Pay up!!!! Lol