Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Surely someone on here pre-ordered the Lacenano machine

I wanna hear a review on this over dramatized, debated, mudslinging, name calling, feeling hurting piece of machinery!! Seen they shipped all their orders out and people started receiving them so surely someone on here has one or has one coming so don't be scared...Post your review!! I'm pretty darn curious as I'm thinking it's either going to be really really good or its going to be really really bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Noone?? I took the plunge, machine should be here Friday or Monday. Been seeing a few guys posting some pretty killer work done with them so all drama and bashing aside I'm curious as hell to give this thing a go. I've owned several high end rotaries (Swiss, Bishop, Spektra Halo, Swashdrive Whip and Gen 8, Kubins, HM) so I'm curious how this thing stacks up. I will post a review once I get some time with it if anyone is interested in hearing it.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol ive been watching this thread nothing but crickets. I am curious to see how it performs thanks for posting

4. Like Butternuts liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahah I'll be the whipping boy I guess. Been talking back and forth with a guy from Germany that posted some of his work to their facebook page and so far he had nothing but good things to say about it so I'm pumped to try it out for myself. If this thing performs like it's supposed to and I don't have to take my gloves off to make adjustments to it or worry about where I put it down at or contaminate it in general b/c you can throw it in the autoclave when you're done then holy shit pickles. I even messaged them just to confirm "can I really just throw this thing in the autoclave" and they insisted it will withstand it and they have machines that have just been continuously autoclaved and after 200+ runs through it didn't miss a beat so we'll see. The more I've been looking into this thing the more my Swashdrives are starting to look like dinosaurs haha. Hope it lives up to the hype b/c I was extremely hesitant on buying it. This is what I do for a living day in and day out and what supports my family so anything that's going to make my job easier or have the possibility of producing better results I'm going to at least try it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why dont you just buy one of John Clarks and be done with it?

7. Like Ta2GeezerUK liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Why dont you just buy one of John Clarks and be done with it?
    Nothing about heavy machines appeal to me. I rode motocross for close to 20 years so my wrists have taken some serious abuse. The fact that the needle always stops hanging out of the tube is a huge deal breaker. I feel we deal with enough hazards on a day to day basis. There are people walking around and in and out of our shops who have Hep, HIV, and all other kinds of nasty shit and either don't know it yet or are too embarrassed to say anything. The last thing I want to worry about is going to reach for something on my work station and getting a needle stick injury due to something like that. No thanks.

9. Like DavidEngbaek liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screenshot_2015-09-03-00-29-47.jpg under 3.5 by the original maker. Needle stops up, looks better but you go ahead and buy that other crap!
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 09-03-2015 at 03:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're doing some serious nut hanging bud. 2007-2010 I pioneered the idea of full graphic vinyl skins for guitars so if someone wanted to change the finish of their guitar they could buy a skin custom made for it and it looked every bit as good as a professional airbrush job and for under $100.00. I took out a business loan, purchased the best printer and laminator I could afford and literally poured my heart and soul into this project for years, perfecting it the best I could. I sponsored bands, visited countless music stores, internet advertising, website, etc. I've made skins for the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival for several years for Ibanez. Back when I started this there was NOONE offering anything even remotely close, nothing on the internet, nowhere. I sold a lot through eBay and here and there from my website. Low and behold people with a lot more money, backing and support came along and seen potential in my product and copied it right down to my very detailed application instructions. I was pissed, sure, but that's how the world works. Now you google guitar skins and there's a shit ton of companies that produce them now. I know exactly what this feels like but when it comes down to it, I didn't have the financial means to exploit what I was doing nor did I have the man power to fill huge orders so larger companies took my idea, printed them on better, faster printers and laminators and are making a shit ton of money off of what I started. It literally put me out of business b/c I couldn't compete. I didn't jump on social media calling these companies scum bags or make spoof pages of their stuff b/c that's not how a business owner should publicly be conducting themselves and once that shit's online you can't get rid of it. This Lace company is making a lot of claims on this machine being autoclavable, brushless motor, zero maintenance, etc. These are all excellent ideas are they not?? Maybe this thing will end up being a complete turd, won't know till I try it, but this should motivate other builders to the improve on what they're doing over there. I remember late 90's/early 2000's the American bicycle company Cannondale was working on motocross bikes and quads to compete with the Japanese and European models and instead of copying what they were all doing they totally reinvented the wheel. First time a motocross machine seen fuel injection, a reverse cyclinder head and many other "firsts". Well they released the machines and they were complete garbage and unreliable and soon closed their motorsports division. The Japanese and European companies then took their good ideas and actually made them work and hold up so now just about every motocross bike is fuel injected and the Yamahas have the reverse cylinder head. Cannondale didn't go up in arms claiming all this was their idea and bash all these other companies...This whole thing is just silly and for people to completely disregard a machine that potentially will make their job easier b/c people are being babies is absolute nonsense. One of my guitar skins before guitar skins existed anywhere else.51892_162032143833109_8005819_o.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Yamaha and Kawasaki 450 motors. Yamaha came out with the first four stroke motocross bike, do you think Kawasaki took anything from Yamaha's engine design?? I didn't think it was a mystery that manufacturers do this shit.
    Untitled-1.jpg

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    man, 4 stroke engine is like that, u cannot change nothing, is this, any brands u take