Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if I order the Flite V2.1 combo and get this for it do I need to change the spring bar for a different length one,or can I simply slide the cartridge grip up or down to adjust needle protrusion?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenity Tattoo View Post
    I got this for my FK click grip to use on my hawk. it does the job but want you to know Gaston that it doesn't pinch the tube quite enough. maybe because of the plastic squeezer part. it makes it hard to adjust the grip sometimes because the tube will slide in this vice. great idea tho and very streamline. I like using the Click grip a lot too! much easier to clean!
    We noticed that there is some inconsistency on the threads of the how some have more threading some other have less. What you can do is wrap one lop of take around the tube to make the collet expand further therefore adjusting with less turn of the chuck. Feel free to drop us a line at [email protected] with any question.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brimstonesix View Post
    So if I order the Flite V2.1 combo and get this for it do I need to change the spring bar for a different length one,or can I simply slide the cartridge grip up or down to adjust needle protrusion?
    You don't need to change anything. This grip was designed to work with the Inkecta in fact Inkjecta carries our grips as well and we made sure both of our products are fully compatible.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

4. Like nivek liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    You don't need to change anything. This grip was designed to work with the Inkecta in fact Inkjecta carries our grips as well and we made sure both of our products are fully compatible.
    Awesome,thank you.
    Last edited by brimstonesix; 05-17-2016 at 09:13 PM.