Post Thanks / Like

Bishop Microangelo

http://imgur.com/r2vv1Yo Dos anyone know when these are going to be available?

Post Thanks / Like
    premier products in germany has them...

and saw one on tattoogear4sale a couple days back...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by throwhammers; 08-30-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw em at ink n iron nashville. Said they didn't know when it would be on the Web but they had em at the show. Super sad I wasn't able to grab one

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the Nashville convention & got tattooed there. The artist bought the machine and said it vibrated like a dildo...that's all I'll say lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    I went to the Nashville convention & got tattooed there. The artist bought the machine and said it vibrated like a dildo...that's all I'll say lol.
    Hahahha!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll pick one up for the ole' lady.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello fellas, The MicroAngelo Project is an interesting one. I have been working very hard to keep the production up on my standard machine and I did not want to release the Micro until I am confident we will be able to keep up with the demand. For now, anyone that would like to purchase one can do so by emailing me direct. [email protected] They are small, sexy and put in work!!

The feedback so far has been great. A few people wished it had more power but its important to point out that most of the popular 'Smaller" rotary machines on the market use the same exact motor as I do and most users feel that it does have enough power to push even large mags, yet I feel its always best to use the Standard Bishop for 23 mags or bigger.

As far as vibration, the smaller and less metal a machine has, the more the vibration comes thru and this is true for any small direct drive or linear rotaries on the market.

Any questions, please feel free to email me. Stay tuned for many more new products coming soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Appreciate the response

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks franco, glad to hear you will still let them go. I'll be emailing you in the not so distant future for one