Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Add Photos to an Album in Your Profile

Go into your profile. Click on Albums.

*An easy way I do this, is to look at the very top of the page where it says, "Welcome, [your name], Notifications, [your] Profile, Settings, Log Out". You can click on either "My Profile" or your name. When you scroll down the page, you'll see where the albums section is.

-If you have an album already and aren't sure how to add another album, click on "more" right next to "albums". The rest should be easy.

Click "Upload Pictures". The "Manage Attachments" window will pop up. Add and select your files - "Add Files" will bring up folders on your computer to pick images from. Choose what you want, and click "Upload Files".
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-3.jpg 
Views:	779 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	65

Once your photos are in the "Attachments" section (if they aren't, drag and drop them there), click "Done". They should then appear in your album.

The main difference here, as opposed to uploading photos to a thread, is that you can upload more than 5 photos into an album at a time.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON "SAVE CHANGES" AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	save-changes.jpg 
Views:	779 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	68

If you don't click on "Save Changes", your photos will disappear, and you'll have to start over.
    Last edited by Alie K; 11-06-2011 at 06:24 PM.

2. Like Lynn mcnew liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I click on " my profile", I click on " add album"...........how do I add photos? I can't see any link to do so?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have got the same problem can create an album but can not upload pictures to it any help please

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    go to the bottom left of the page and pick a skin that does not have blackfolio in the name. I need to remove one of the old broken skins from the database ans some accounts are still defaulted to those. It hides links.