Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bishop micro angelo?

Anyone tried one?

Anyone ordered an ego vertex?

Post Thanks / Like
    No one has had one yet? I find this hard to believe? I've seen some come up for trade here in the uk, so you guys across the pond surely have had them a while now......

Post Thanks / Like
    a coworker have buy one and was a very bad experience - he dont like it. Its feels very less power ,hat some issue with it -all i can tell you he have sold it very fast. I have try it too and was very noise ,vibrating and dont like carts i have the feel. The stroke i would say was 3mm from what i would feel comparet with some other rotarys

Post Thanks / Like
    i have one i just got, ive been on the road and will be using it shortly , very kool looking and looks to be very well made. very tiny which i think is bad ass, also i was told it has a stronger motor

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw them this weekend at ink and art ft worth. Said they pulled the whole damn deal and aren't gonna make them. Even though they made a batch already. Super dissappointing.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello fellas, The MicroAngelo Project is an interesting one. I have been working very hard to keep the production up on my standard machine and I did not want to release the Micro until I am confident we will be able to keep up with the demand. For now, anyone that would like to purchase one can do so by emailing me direct. [email protected] They are small, sexy and put in work!!

The feedback so far has been great. A few people wished it had more power but its important to point out that most of the popular 'Smaller" rotary machines on the market use the same exact motor as I do and most users feel that it does have enough power to push even large mags, yet I feel its always best to use the Standard Bishop for 23 mags or bigger.

As far as vibration, the smaller and less metal a machine has, the more the vibration comes thru and this is true for any small direct drive or linear rotaries on the market.

Any questions, please feel free to email me. Stay tuned for many more new products coming soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Picking mine up tomorrow, can't wait, borrowed my colleague's for a few pieces, great-light and powerful. Rediculously godo with cartridges, i will upload a piece by the machinho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446485051.342927.jpg frisa piece with the microangelo

Post Thanks / Like
    First piece with microangelo and t tech

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446558517.528059.jpg