Post Thanks / Like

stigma beast set up

So I pickup up a stigma beast clone. I know. Very taboo. It's a no no. But I like to test run a machine before I drop 700 dollars on one. As far is I'm aware the size and shape should be exact of not close. It's funky that you screw the needle into place, but when I do no tube I find is long enough to fit into the machine. Am I doing something wrong here?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the wrong was BUY A FAKE....... u cannot compare FAKE to OG, so u never understand with this chinese shit that is a good machine

STYGMA is good machines

Senior Member ibroughtyounightmares's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea man the phony shit even for testing purposes is a waist. The geometry of the whole machines probably of the components are inferior, so it's not even a good basis for how the actual machine will be/feel/run etc. Best bet is to not even bother, do your research (not saying you didn't) get some feedback from ppl who have used the machine you're interested in and buy it. Just MHO

Senior Member ibroughtyounightmares's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    off*

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya. I get it. But I guess neither of you know how to set it up? Thats what I asked about not your opinions on how I spend my money. It is size and scale identical. From what I have seen you have to have a super long back stem on the tube. The videos I have seen of authentic ones they have a hard time setting up. Anyone know what im talking about? If not keep your "advice" BTW I know they make nice machines but I have dealt with their custome service. Not worth it.
    Last edited by sleezy23; 09-23-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are not the same at all. standard tubes fit-of course some tubes are abit shorter or longer etc depending on the brand and were it is made. You are simply lining up the eyelet- with the screw.You move it a bit in the general area and you will feel fit in.after a few times you will get the hang of it on the real one.They are very good machines also work well pushing carts were you could just leave a pusher bar in all the time if you wanted.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks slick. I'm gonna try a steel tube see if it will work. seems like that particular machine should have had am extention on the vise to make it a little future from the slider. Tues have to have an incredibly long backstem.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    20150924_121730.jpg seems like it's a problem with your knock off and not the machine in general. This is a standard kingpin tube... no back stem issue. Are you sure you're pushing the needle bar as far back into the machine as you can? With The og machine the needle bar almost clicks into place before you tighten it down.