Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines tattooedpirate2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tattooed Pirate Products Discounts

I will be doing discounts on certain machines each month starting in July. Said discounts will be for members of the forum and a second discount to people who already own Tattooed Pirate equipment. Each machine will have a different discount depending on the cost to manufacture said machine. Inside the USA shipping will be free on orders. The artist will have to email me once I post the machine to find out the discount.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you need to confirm usernames and emails for this let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattooedpirate2 View Post
    I will be doing discounts on certain machines each month starting in July. Said discounts will be for members of the forum and a second discount to people who already own Tattooed Pirate equipment. Each machine will have a different discount depending on the cost to manufacture said machine. Inside the USA shipping will be free on orders. The artist will have to email me once I post the machine to find out the discount.
    thats good shit , been wanting a machine from you..just dont know which one..so I will keep looking for your post
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    are you going to post them to the forum to let us know or is it going to be on your site?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines tattooedpirate2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The posts will be both on the site and the forum. I am on the forum at least once a day so its easy to post the upcoming sales discount and which machine.