Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by S_Trofatter View Post
    i dont get this thread, just a few weeks ago we had like 10 heads raving about how awesome swashdrive is and how fast they send you shit, and how dumb it is to buy their products from american distributors. Thread practically says the opposite of the other one. can someone clear this up for me and tell me who to believe lol.
    This was the first time (and last) I had to deal with Swashdrive about a machine issue I was having so this was my only customer service experience with them and it was very negative. There are plenty of other awesome machines out there by builders that take care of and appreciate their customers and aren't douche bags about selling spare parts to even deal with these guys in my opinion. If I'm going to lay down $600 for a measly little tattoo machine then I better be able to get simple parts for it no questions asked.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They sent me parts no problem. I proved I had a legit machine and they sent it out fast and easy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always write Tony Oliver directly and he has always been super fast at responding. Nothing but good experiences here.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had problems with my machine. The motor stopped working. I had to ship back to swashdrive. But they were great to deal with. Very quick response and fixed quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    They are very very good..
    They maybe on the otherside of the planet for most of us, but their customer care (and that really is the word) is from my experience, very very good!
    Cheers Swashdrive for fantastic machines and support!