Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ego r12

Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion, it doesn't matter if carts are sealed or have a membrane. When you swap them out the inner part gets touched an when not in use lay around on a contaminated surface. A seal is irrelevant.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    These threads always end up going the same way... Everyone thinks their set up is the right one while overlooking it's shortfalls, things can always be improved in everyone's set up... just try and use as much single use equipment as possible and bag everything!!! When you're done wipe everything down with cold sertilant and autoclave what you can.

And more over let's get back on track with this thread and talk about the ego r12.

3. Like PHILink TATTOOz liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back on topic, this machine uses the triangle bushings, is this a successful dampening system? I used some of these in the early stages of the numa I was not a fan what are the benefits to this machine over perivious models?

Post Thanks / Like
    The "triangle system" is a small rubber piece that has the soft medium and hard that is on the tip of the bar. I would say it hits the same as far as the dampening system goes as the other ego models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Any more input on this machine? Since there's just so little information about it to be found. How is it compared to the Edge X for lining and packing solid color?