Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that would depend which way your looking at the machine. If you were looking at the RCA side it would be spinning clockwise with a normal RCA, Looking at the cam side it would spin counter clockwise with a normal RCA.

Now when i mean a normal RCA i mean that the positive on one side of the cable is positive on the other side, and not crossed. Rca cords that people buy for tattooing, 90% of the time are crossed because they just dont give a fuck when they solder the plugs onto the cable... The Cobra's light has a resister in it that will not work with a crossed RCA, Which i love taking to conventions and showing the vendors of tattoo supplies the shit they really sell. Best RCA you can buy and that you can trust 100% to be wired correctly is a AUDIO or VIDEO RCA cable. They come in pairs for Audio and will have 3 for Video.

Why do you want a cable with 2 or 3 plugs on both ends you may wonder? Well you pull them apart as they are usually 2 or 3 single cables melted into one. Simply strip them apart from each other like string cheese and now you have 2 or 3 cables for the price of one!
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 12-14-2015 at 12:15 PM.

2. Like Wonderland, John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much for your answer
    Could you take video with proper needle settings. I mean normal needle also some other tips that we should to know. I ask for it ,because the needle pin has two position up &down . Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    there are videos on my site, and on youtube. centritattoo.com and centritattoo on youtube. How long have you been tattooing for WonderTeddy?

Post Thanks / Like
    10X
    Last edited by WonderTeddy; 12-24-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You rebuilding knockoffs? Do have a genuine evader or are you trying to get info on how to set up a knock off version better or trying to make a knock off of this. I'm asking because saying you have a knock off and you know what your doing and know how to "tune" a Chinese halo is sad. Honestly seems to me wonder teddy, your trying to get info for a Chinese version/ making a Chinese evader and that's not cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Like Cyberitual, Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either im not getting your english to well or you dont know what your doing, and you need alot of info that any one who tattoos would already know and understand. All machines go up and down lol, well maybe the chinese halo goes round and round... not to sure about this one. If you buy a machine from me i send it out with its default largest stroke. Everyone who gets a machine immediately will plug it in and tune it to there personal preference. Which the Evader can be tuned to any and all strokes you could want.
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 12-18-2015 at 12:29 PM.

9. Like Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the evader good with t-tech carts?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    Well that would depend which way your looking at the machine. If you were looking at the RCA side it would be spinning clockwise with a normal RCA, Looking at the cam side it would spin counter clockwise with a normal RCA.

Now when i mean a normal RCA i mean that the positive on one side of the cable is positive on the other side, and not crossed. Rca cords that people buy for tattooing, 90% of the time are crossed because they just dont give a fuck when they solder the plugs onto the cable... The Cobra's light has a resister in it that will not work with a crossed RCA, Which i love taking to conventions and showing the vendors of tattoo supplies the shit they really sell. Best RCA you can buy and that you can trust 100% to be wired correctly is a AUDIO or VIDEO RCA cable. They come in pairs for Audio and will have 3 for Video.

Why do you want a cable with 2 or 3 plugs on both ends you may wonder? Well you pull them apart as they are usually 2 or 3 single cables melted into one. Simply strip them apart from each other like string cheese and now you have 2 or 3 cables for the price of one!
    The "Audio" "Video" RCA cable is good idea as long as you get a quality one. I had one bad experience with one... One day, I was testing the voltaje displayed and measured on mi regular power supply vs my old eikon ems200 to see differences... I had one of those audio/video rca striped on my regular Power unit cause they are thin and confortable and one thicker self made cable on the eikon and start the measurements... Then I got shock, I see at same voltage displayed on the units the machine connected to eikon sounded with more power, I had to raise like two volts on the other power supply to get the same sound and output voltage. After a few testing, I decided to change the cables and to my surprise it was the cable that had "too much resistance in just one and a half meter". I throw to garbage all my cheap "chinesse store" cables and from there, have that into account when using a cable. Hope this help when choosing a cable.

Post Thanks / Like
    There any videos of the evader set up and running, I'd like to see final size and how quiet or loud it is!