Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by george 3030 View Post
    final weight?
    Final weight is around 2.1oz
    Designer / Developer of the Venom3DP Skorpion rotary tattoo machine
    Made in the USA - Tattoo artist owned and operated
    https://www.cobratattoosystems.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    many rotary machines uses 3.5 mm cams as a standard or all purpose, why you decided not to include 3.5 mm stroke?
    Last edited by george 3030; 03-17-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by george 3030 View Post
    many rotary machines uses 3.5 mm cams as a standard or all purpose, why you decided not to include 3.5 mm stroke?
    We may offer variations in the future. Shorter strokes create less trauma to the skin...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amv101 View Post
    We may offer variations in the future. Shorter strokes create less trauma to the skin...
    So says you.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=amv101;127313]Here is a feature not found on other rotary machines in regards to using needle cartridges. I have been using cartridges exclusively for about 3 years now... and with some of the rotaries I was using... the return spring/pressure on the cartridge would null the give/hit and I couldnt run my machines at lower voltages. I am sure anyone else using cartridges, now what I mean. So I developed a special feature to counter this issue.

When using the the popular needle cartridges with the Venom3DP Skorpion, you can wrap a standard tattooing rubber band around the lower ears, to compensate for the return spring installed in the cartridge. This allows the Venom3DP Skorpion to run at lower voltages, while still providing a soft or medium hit when using needle cartridges. A Venom3DP Skorpion exclusive innovation!

Attachment 29606

this method has been on the Centri "COBRA" for more then 3 years. nice to see this trick used elsewhere... Did you do any research on your company name and logo before you went with it? Your similarities still disturbs me...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Phillips View Post
    So says you.

No, so says physics.... maintaining cycle time while increasing stroke with anything, will increase velocity... increasing velocity will increase the mass, and will increase the energy on impact.

Just like adding stroke to a car engine, or adding more barrel length to a gun, or the swing of a sword.

A 5mm stroke running at 60 cycles a second, will have more impact energy than a 1mm stroke running at 60 cycles a second. Basic physics.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can have any stroke you want and you can run at any speed you want and you can tattoo all day and never over traumatize your client. Its not the machine that over works the skin... Physics has nothing to do with technique and methods of the human talent and knowledge. I can tattoo with any machine on this planet with any stroke set on it, but i rather have it MY WAY. No matter what, the machines performance has nothing to do with the out come of your tattoo... We use sticks and high tech machines and in the right hands produce the same outcome. Building machines with one set stroke is like living under communism lol. "Most" People want FREEDOM to use there talents and methods with tools that allow them too.

Now physics is everywhere but its impossible to build a machine that will give every person the same outcome. Once you add the human factor into the equation, the physics of the machine end there... The machine does not impact the skin. The human hand impacts the machine into the skin at different speeds and depths... that there will throw mathematical outcomes out the window... cars, guns, swords just sit there with out human involvement. No impact no matter what size or weight. But there is a market for everything...