Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    u don think the thinner plastic on the back can be broke and have to trow away all the machine ???? is very cool the style how is done, but this thin plastic sound a problem, hope is only my opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    u don think the thinner plastic on the back can be broke and have to trow away all the machine ???? is very cool the style how is done, but this thin plastic sound a problem, hope is only my opinion
    The material that is being used is a strong fibrous plastic... not rigid like a resin. I can bend that needle bar part almost completely back without it cracking or snapping... it may warp the pivot point, but will not break. I may post a video showing this. If you watch the video above, the part barely flexes when running. I have also tossed around the frame on my concrete floor multiple times... nothing cracks or snaps. It is a pretty good material.

Post Thanks / Like

Now up for sale on the website!

We quickly sold out of the 1st batch of machines and are in the process of making a 2nd batch. Estimated shipping for the next batch is on March 7th, 2016. These machines are not mass produced and are hand built and inspected individually at our Las Vegas facility. You can order securely on our website for $229 each. We do ship internationally! Visit the link below to order online.

https://www.cobratattoosystems.com/p...tattoo-machine

You can also visit our Facebook page and give us a like...

https://www.facebook.com/cobratattoosystems/

Thanks for checking us out and remember, you are supporting an artist based company!

cobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-rotary-tattoo-machine-inhand-black.jpgcobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-rotary-tattoo-machine-solo1-black.jpgcobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-rotary-tattoo-machine-solo2-black.jpgFloatingVenom3DP.jpg

Alexander
    - Cobra Tattoo Systems USA
    Last edited by amv101; 02-15-2016 at 03:34 PM.