Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brimstonesix View Post
    Looks sweet,keep us posted
    Thanks for the support!

We are very close to production! We have made some improvements to the previous design...

Our main improvement is removing the interchangeable bushing feature. We designed a unique connected rod feature that allows the dampening / give function to be more effective and have a coil like response. I have personally used many of the coil spring type dampening systems and have been unhappy with the majority of them. The main reason is how the coil springs will bottom or top out... not giving the artist a fluid and responsive give effect.

Our new patent pending "FlexRod" design helps solve this issue without adding any moving parts. The FlexRods can be switched out in less than a minute, without any tools! You can check out the video below for an example of this new feature. The video also shows how little the arm bar mechanism actually flexes. Some people have commented with concerns on that part of the design wearing out. I have spent a lot of time developing a simple, maintenance free machine, without compromising the desired results.

We are planning to start selling the first batch within a few weeks or the beginning of next month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting! Smart design man. If you want to send me one Ill put it through the ringer and give you a full report.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, if you could engineer some of those flex rods to retro fit like a swiss or a stealth and other machines like that. $$$$

4. Like John liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    u don think the thinner plastic on the back can be broke and have to trow away all the machine ???? is very cool the style how is done, but this thin plastic sound a problem, hope is only my opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    u don think the thinner plastic on the back can be broke and have to trow away all the machine ???? is very cool the style how is done, but this thin plastic sound a problem, hope is only my opinion
    The material that is being used is a strong fibrous plastic... not rigid like a resin. I can bend that needle bar part almost completely back without it cracking or snapping... it may warp the pivot point, but will not break. I may post a video showing this. If you watch the video above, the part barely flexes when running. I have also tossed around the frame on my concrete floor multiple times... nothing cracks or snaps. It is a pretty good material.

Post Thanks / Like

Now up for sale on the website!

We quickly sold out of the 1st batch of machines and are in the process of making a 2nd batch. Estimated shipping for the next batch is on March 7th, 2016. These machines are not mass produced and are hand built and inspected individually at our Las Vegas facility. You can order securely on our website for $229 each. We do ship internationally! Visit the link below to order online.

https://www.cobratattoosystems.com/p...tattoo-machine

You can also visit our Facebook page and give us a like...

https://www.facebook.com/cobratattoosystems/

Thanks for checking us out and remember, you are supporting an artist based company!

cobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-rotary-tattoo-machine-inhand-black.jpgcobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-rotary-tattoo-machine-solo1-black.jpgcobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-rotary-tattoo-machine-solo2-black.jpgFloatingVenom3DP.jpg

Alexander
    - Cobra Tattoo Systems USA
    Last edited by amv101; 02-15-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple new photos of some of the colored production machines... $229 each with free shipping in the USA! Each machine is hand built in our Las Vegas facility.

Anyone know of the forum admins, please have them private message me. I have emailed them numerous times to post my machines in the New Products forum, but never got a reply back. Thanks!

https://www.cobratattoosystems.com/p...tattoo-machine

cobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-pink-yellow-blue.jpgcobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-blue-pink.jpgcobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-yellow.jpgcobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-pink.jpgcobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-purple_2.jpg
    Designer / Developer of the Venom3DP Skorpion rotary tattoo machine
    Made in the USA - Tattoo artist owned and operated
    https://www.cobratattoosystems.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered one looking forward to trying it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Justink View Post
    Just ordered one looking forward to trying it
    Awesome... will be shipping out today!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a feature not found on other rotary machines in regards to using needle cartridges. I have been using cartridges exclusively for about 3 years now... and with some of the rotaries I was using... the return spring/pressure on the cartridge would null the give/hit and I couldnt run my machines at lower voltages. I am sure anyone else using cartridges, now what I mean. So I developed a special feature to counter this issue.

When using the the popular needle cartridges with the Venom3DP Skorpion, you can wrap a standard tattooing rubber band around the lower ears, to compensate for the return spring installed in the cartridge. This allows the Venom3DP Skorpion to run at lower voltages, while still providing a soft or medium hit when using needle cartridges. A Venom3DP Skorpion exclusive innovation!

cobra-tattoo-systems-venom3dp-skorpion-rotary-tattoo-machine-rubber-band.jpg