Post Thanks / Like

Anyone tried the Rotary Works Cubus??

Hi y'all.
    just wondering if anyone has already tried the Latest Rotary Works, Cubus, and if you could make some sort of review for it.

particularly interested to know how good it works as an all round liner, from smaller to larger groupings.
    Is it really worth the price difference when compared to, say, the springer mk2?
    and how does it compare to other good liners like the sidewinder.
    Apprentice, patience appreciated, i'll try to excuse myself for silly questions and keep them to a minimum.

Instagram @tru.x.luv
    Facebook.com/tru.x.luv
    Facebook.com/fatcatporto

Post Thanks / Like
    Have no input on the cubus but I've used the classic rw, id liner and direct drives and they all line awesome. Now days I use rw direct drives for lining most of the time and they are awesome!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameluz View Post
    Hi y'all.
    just wondering if anyone has already tried the Latest Rotary Works, Cubus, and if you could make some sort of review for it.

particularly interested to know how good it works as an all round liner, from smaller to larger groupings.
    Is it really worth the price difference when compared to, say, the springer mk2?
    and how does it compare to other good liners like the sidewinder.
    The "Sidewinder" is in league of it's own when it comes to outlining, in the opinion of many the only machine that lines aswell is the Swashdrive cutback Whip.