Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new halo 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Attachment 29337 it looks like u need to remove the hex part of the hex bolt system and slide a cam from the old style motor bolt onto the hex motor shaft. Kinda a shame. Its good I have my standard halo motor bolt I find it kind of weird they are going a little backwards on this one it would be nice to stick with hex drive for everything as that is what we use on our direkts and edges .
    It is a shame. I was disappointed when my motor bolt out of my halo wouldn't run my direkt. Then direkt to edge stayed the same. Now have to go backwards. I thought the whole point of the motor bolt was one motor multiple machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Like joelhague liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am hoping fk irons gives us the option and can order the machine to use either motor bolt but I don't really see that being very easy at all . I guess this one is more in the halo only family then the spektra rotary family just gotta deal . the give does look pretty nice on the video . I don't know if they had it running at like 5 volts but it seemed silent I'd like to see it at 9 though with the give open fully set up with a t tech cart hitting a pound of flesh

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol @ cyber ritual does the centri do that? Should advertise it can hold up your supply list as well as make sick tattoos

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredsouls View Post
    It is a shame. I was disappointed when my motor bolt out of my halo wouldn't run my direkt. Then direkt to edge stayed the same. Now have to go backwards. I thought the whole point of the motor bolt was one motor multiple machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From a selfish point of view, I only have to buy a body now. Back of the net!