Just stumbled on this thread......i know with the last 4 year tattoo boom...especially in the uk..where theres tv shows...online tattoo suppliers popping up everywhere....ebay...DIY videos....youtube..and now almost every family owns a tattoo machine.....some of the old forums i went on Tattootalk, Skindeep, Woldwide tattooist guild/foundation... all had an artist section which was activated when the mods accepted your details......or Worldwide TF you had to be invited.... but the forums got a little boring in the artist section...and anything wanted to be private was in PM.... i still am concerned about where the industry will end up with the speed things are moving these days...will it just end up in peoples houses...the laws in the uk are becoming more relaxed...even today in a local cafe some random asked me "how do you shade mate..i got this gun off ebay"...i told him you had to buy an apprenticeship for 5 grand and we dont do them..........if that guy would find an empty shop and apply for a tattoo licence...the local council will give him one for £80.....and too many here have already.....this place is atrocious for bad tattoos...and a percentage of the public cannot work out the good from the bad...they just see cheap.........and bcause of the recession theres not that much money about so everyones in each others pockets and dont see the big picture. Its nice to see some regulated posts its a good idea.